Wicked Fat Chance for sale

zedsdead

Retro Newbie
Well, the time has finally come for me to sell my Wicked. It's been a tough one as I've always loved this bike and if I could afford to I would keep it hanging on a wall. But the wife isn't going to let that happen! hah!
And anyway, I now have a new project on the go so this will help me fund that. The new project will get used, whereas this sadly isn't. Although having said that last weekend I fitted a turbo trainer tyre and put the Wicked on the Turbo - man that's a truly horrible invention! My son races BMX so the turbo trainer is for him. Anyhow, this turned out to be a good thing as it has confirmed that everything works just as it should :)

The bike is ready to be ridden. Or polished and looked at... it needs nothing, drivetrain is great, tyres are great, brake pads are great, etc

The frame measures from centre of BB to centre of TT at just a smidge over 17" (centre of BB to top of seat tube is 18.5") I think this is a Medium in Fat sizes? I'm sure someone can confirm.

Pricewise, I wasn't sure at first but I'd like to get as close to £600 as possible. For this I would include the original steel fork (it's not the 3 piece Fat fork that everyone seems to want - but it's a good steel fork which it originally came with from Fat Chance), the other 1" threaded Pace steerer. There's a nice lightweight curly Cannondale bottle cage which I found to go with it, spare Onza bar ends and if I find anything else I'll include that too.
I would also include postage for this price. Although it could also be collected (Glasgow area).

I would rather it went as a complete bike as that then makes things simple.

However, if people wanted me to split and there was enough interest to move most of it on quickly then I would consider this too.

Here is a link to a thread with photos:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=360329

Any feedback welcome, thanks :cry:

Re:

Thank you, it's been a long while since I rode a Fat chance so being 5'10" with a 32" inside leg a medium in F/C sizes would be OK?
Where abouts in the country are you as well?

No problem, yes, the size would be pretty much perfect for you

I'm in Glasgow, 5 minutes from Glasgow airport

Back