odds and sods clearout pace gt saracen onza porc added etc

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
mixture of bits and bobs i just keep moving around the garage

all prices are for uk postage, overseas will need amending to suite, collection/trades welcome but im skint :roll: haha oh, anf gift please or add 4%. usual dibs followed by pm blah blah blah :mrgreen:

early xt thumbies, never been used and in great condition, £40 posted

onza 2.1 porc tyre, excellent condition imho, pics dont do it justice. id like to keep it but im not waiting years for another to match haha £30 posted sold

club roost bar ends £6.50 posted

1 1/8 onza trials stem with shims to fit normal bars iirc, never fitted them. planned for a drop bar build that never happened £10

2x7 shimano road shifters, used on a work tb bike and worked £10 sold

1 1/4 steerer from some pace forks i bought eons ago £12

1 1/8 ahead pace steerer £15

1 1/8 threaded pace steerer £15

1 1/8 threaded steerer number 2 £15 sold

1" 150mm controltech ahead stem £10

450mm 31.6 bbb inline post £15

avid db3 hydraulic brakes, front and rear. okay pads, just removed from my nukeproof due to upgrading to zee's £30

10 speed sram x7 shifter £10

175mm shimano cranks with one of the funky splined things bits £12

coda 170mm 94 bcd cranks for funky bb again £15

crank bros cobalt 2 seatpost 400 x 30.9 £10

midskool s&m slam bars and iirc super tacky primo grips, will through in a diatech dirty harry lever too £20

brand new superstar chainrings, very light and swanky £15 sold

stx chainset 170mm iirc £18

18" c-c 20" c-t gt rts3. ticked that box and time to move it on, frame, clamp and post only £75 posted ovno

iirc 20" saracen tufftrax frame, fork, headset, stem, bar, post and maguras. freshly bled with new hose and pads £50 posted ovno

womens pace raceware xl jersey, bnwt. may suite gents but check size comparisons first please £20 posted

xl team z jersey (cant remember the proper name of the top of me head) £20 posted

only worn a couple of times, xl and 40"waist dont mix :facepalm:

xl pace raceware showerproof/windshell type jacket, too short in the body for me unfortunetly £25 posted

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":ljah2t4i said:
What size bcd are the superstar rings?

4 x 104 and 64, same as shimano etc, was gonna fit them to a slx crankset but its now on the wifes bike with a wide/narrow ring instead

Re: odds and sods clearout

I could probably find a use for the superstar rings. I'll take them if available.

Back