Only Syncros Ti b/b left for sale

baldric 75

Retro Guru
All prices inclusive of postage within the U.K. I am willing to post abroad but only fully insured so prices will vary accordingly.
Paypal gift please or + 5% to cover any fees.

Only Syncros Ti b/b left for sale with origonal protective center sleeve. 113mm axle, English threads, cups are in good condition, pin holes not stretched etc. Bearings not the smoothest but still easily usable as is. £80.

1. A set of very good condition Pace RC31`s, dropouts have minimal paint loss, carbon is virtually unmarked, all stickers 100% and only a very small (match head size) patch of blistering on the crown.
Steerer 1 1/8 and 213mm long with axle to crown of 440mm. £105 SOLD

2. A 19" 1996 S-Works Team Metal Matrix Composite frame. All stickers intact, origonal S-Works etched seatclamp with a makeshift bolt. Very clean overall and only minimal cable rub. Comes with a square taper Shimano b/b and an XT 737 front mech. 19" center to top and 22 3/4 c to c top tube. £130. SOLD

3. A slightly newer set of Project 2`s 410mm axle to crown, 1 1/8 a-head steerer 182mm long. Very clean with only 4 or 5 match head size chips rount the top of the legs. £45. NOW SOLD.

5. Raceface Forged Chainset with only 2 rings 44/32. No inner ring.
Very minimal arm rub and only slight marks on the non drive crank end. Comes with self extracting bolts. £60. NOW SOLD.

6. A NOS M910 XTR seatpost. 27.2mm. Never fitted to a frame nor had a seat in the clamp. 300mm long. £80. SOLD.

7. Thomson stem in silver 1 1/8 x 120mm x 5 degree rise. Matching Thomson top cap, light marks around the steerer clamp area as pictured £20. NOW SOLD

8. A used set of LP Composites Kevlar handlebars. 600mm wide, 175 gms on my scales and approx 15mm rise to them. These were ridden regularly ridden on the above S-Works frame. £25. NOW SOLD

Attachments

• DSC03841.JPG
    DSC03841.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,368
Re: Pace RC31, Syncros, XTR, S-Works, Project 2`s, Thomson,

Can I dibs the xtr post pending a pic?

Cheers

Can I dib the LP bars and Thomson stem pending photos please.

Re:

Hi,
if the "Raceface Forged Chainset" is standard (110mm), I would like to take it. Pending shipping cost to Germany.
Kind regards.

Post looks great PM incoming in a little while.

james1985":1e2106mx said:
Can I dib the LP bars and Thomson stem pending photos please.

Ah, risers. Thanks but not what I'm after. Cheers

Back