Massive clear out headset spares/spacers and seat clamps....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Right, have sorted through a whole load of stuff this arvo and this is what's left that I don't need -

Headset spacers, mostly 1 1/8" but there are 2 or 3 1" ones there with the appropriate SFN, top caps, 1 1/8" SFN's, various odd, possibly BMX, style top caps/bolts, a Dawes badge, fondue set....no, sorry.... :LOL: .....and a load of seat clamps/bolts, see pics, most of the clamp ones are coming in at 31.8mm, but there's also one at 34mm and a really nice looking one that could be Ti that's 35mm.

What I propose is making them in to little job lots: a good handful of spacers and a couple of top caps, plus a SFN, and two or three seat clamps. So, not that I'm predicting a mad rush on these, but, for the sake of clarity and keeping within the rules.....

First Job Lot is £8 posted and for this you can cherry pick the best bits as you see fit.

Each subsequent job lot for the stragglers that come in behind is £5 posted and if there's anything left that you specifically want, say so.

If for some strange reason you wanted the whole lot, say so on here and I'll come up with a price that everyone can see. A post here whatever you want, followed by swift PM, would be appreciated.

UK post only, here's the pics but they are a bit crap..... :facepalm:

Attachments

• Headset and seat clamp spares 009.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 009.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 008.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 008.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 007.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 007.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 006.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 006.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 005.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 005.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 002.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 002.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 004.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 004.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Headset and seat clamp spares 001.JPG
    Headset and seat clamp spares 001.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 313
Re:

Have reduced the prices, perhaps my initial expectations were a bit rich! :LOL:

If you're interested get in there quick though, I'll be listing this on the FB pages tomorrow and stuff seems to shift pretty rapidly on there......

Back