FS: Deore Chainset, Kona Dewey barents, M735 XT front mechs

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's a couple more things to move on - price includes UK postage :)

Deore MT-60 chainset with 175mm arms, tapers and threads all good, chainrings in fair condition (a bit worn but still useable). I did notice when cleaning that there's a couple of fine cracks on the outer edge of the taper on the left hand arm, which I have tried to picture. They look to have been there for a while and haven't penetrated too deep from what I can see. I would use them as is but thought best to point out! Therefore £16

Kona Dewey Too barends from '93-ish. Only slight marks on these and no scratches, as they have been protected by grips their whole life (until I removed them :twisted: ). Very light for steel as well. £12 SOLD

2x Deore XT M735 bottom pull front mechs, one 28.6 clamp, the other a 34.9 endless clamp. Usual used condition with some marking to the inside of the cages but both have been polished up, regressed and are ready for use. £15 each
28.6 SOLD - 34.9 still available

Pictures below..

Attachments

• dewey.jpg
    dewey.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 730
  • deore 3.jpg
    deore 3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 730
  • deore 2.jpg
    deore 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 730
  • deore 1.jpg
    deore 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 730
  • mechs 2.jpg
    mechs 2.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 641
  • mechs 1.jpg
    mechs 1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 641
Re: FS: Deore Chainset, Kona Dewey barends

mynchiboy":2r0u6b18 said:
Here's a couple more things to move on - price includes UK postage :)

Deore MT-60 chainset with 175mm arms, tapers and threads all good, chainrings in fair condition (a bit worn but still useable). I did notice when cleaning that there's a couple of fine cracks on the outer edge of the taper on the left hand arm, which I have tried to picture. They look to have been there for a while and haven't penetrated too deep from what I can see. I would use them as is but thought best to point out! Therefore £16

Kona Dewey Too barends from '93-ish. Only slight marks on these and no scratches, as they have been protected by grips their whole life (until I removed them :twisted: ). Very light for steel as well. £12

Pictures below..

Would you split the rings and cranks? I am only looking for a set of rings...

Re: FS: Deore Chainset, Kona Dewey barends

cocodemer":37xqg302 said:
Would you split the rings and cranks? I am only looking for a set of rings...

Good question!

If the rings were in better shape I probably would, but they're merely OK to be honest, so I would rather sell as one lot. Hope thats okay :)

Re: front mechs

Hi

Are either the front mechs off the Norco fameset i bought off you?

if so thats the only piece i need to finish it!!

cheers

mik

Re:

Southernred01":1vdbhbku said:
Hi

Are either the front mechs off the Norco fameset i bought off you?

if so thats the only piece i need to finish it!!

cheers

mik

Hey there Mik,

You've done well there!

These mechs weren't off the Norco but the 28.6 will fit for sure. Let me know if you're interested :)

Back