Merlin Ti Jerseys/Shorts/NOS Decals+Other Parts

mcam

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Cleaning out my cupboards, and I have found some old gear from the early nineties that is of no use to me now. I used to won a 1992 Merlin MTB, that I sold recently, hence I no longer have the need for the following items.

Two Merlin race jerseys (both size XL) and shorts (Both size L) from around 1992. The jersey/short on the LH side is new/unworn (the jersey still has the tags). The jersey on the right is worn but looks new. The shorts on the right are worn, and the Aussie logo is worn. ** SOLD **

Two sets of genuine NOS 1992 white Merlin mountain decals, and one set of NOS 1992 black Merlin mountain decals, in an original Merlin envelope, with original instructions. I bought these decals directly from Merlin in 1992. These are NOT repros, but genuine original decals. ** SOLD **

Merlin Metalworks Banner. This was sold to me by an ex employee of a Merlin dealer (whom I bought my old Merlin off). It has never been used. Approx 1300mm long x 430mm high. 5 metal mounting rings. ** SOLD **

** Separate Prices for above items listed below - Please refer to posting below for these above items **

Ringle Anti Chain Suck thing. Black. Never used. With original bag and bag tag.
Onza bar ends. With all original plugs. Used.
RaceFace Titanium tapered spindle. This was from a set of Raceface cranks I had around 2000/2001. Used.

The above three items as one lot: $110USD + shipping/paypal fee.

If I'm off with my prices, please politely let me know. I'm not sure on where these all sit in the market.

I'm located in New Zealand, so shipping would have to be calculated on the location of any potential purchaser.

Attachments

• attachment01.jpg
    attachment01.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 736
  • attachment02.jpg
    attachment02.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment03.jpg
    attachment03.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment04.jpg
    attachment04.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment05.jpg
    attachment05.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment06.jpg
    attachment06.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment07.jpg
    attachment07.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 734
  • attachment08.jpg
    attachment08.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 734
Re: 1992 Era Merlin Ti Jerseys and Shorts, plus NOS Decals

Hi
If you think about splitting the nice package, I would be interested in one decal set. Just let me know via PM.
Have a nice weekend

Re: 1992 Era Merlin Ti Jerseys and Shorts, plus NOS Decals

mcada":1v40q15l said:
Hi
If you think about splitting the nice package, I would be interested in one decal set. Just let me know via PM.
Have a nice weekend

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I will bear that in mind. At the moment, I'd like to move the whole lot, as I don't need some of it hanging around :)

I'll let you know how it goes :)

Regards,

Mike

Interested in the Merlin Metalworks banner if you split, please, pending price.

GLWS :)

Re:

I would like to buy both decals and the banner. A set of white and a set of black decals... I noticed u have two sets of white... I would take the whole lot if the jersey and shorts were the correct size :(.

Let me know what you decide.

Thanks
Will

Ok, well, I've had interest in the following:

mcada: One decal set, and maybe Jersey and Shorts (Either NOS or used)

Si_33: Banner (pending price)

Wchow16: One decal set of white, and one decal set of black (As Si_33 enquired about the banner first, first option is with him/her (had to cover both genders just in case :) )

The above users have first call on the items, if I sell separately.

That is, assuming mcada is happy with a white decal set.

Based on that, if I was to split the items up, the prices would be:

NOS Jersey and Shorts: $110USD ** Sold and paid for - Item(s) shipped - mikeyb **
Used Jersey and Shorts: $60USD ** Sold and paid for - Item(s) shipped - mcada **
NOS Decal sets each: $65USD each ** One black set sold to mcada, one white set sold to Wchow16 (also pending second white set. If Wchow16 only wants one, then the second white set is sold to RockiMtn ** All pending shipping cost. **mcada and Wchow16 all paid - ** DECALS SOLD AND SHIPPED**
Banner: $85USD ** Sold and paid for - Item shipped - to si_33 **

All prices plus shipping/paypal fees.

If everyone above is satisfied with the above, I will let those items go separately.

I'm just trying to be fair to everyone :)

Works for me :)

mcam":wdoqtjed said:
Ok, well, I've had interest in the following:

mcada: One decal set, and maybe Jersey and Shorts (Either NOS or used)

Si_33: Banner (pending price)

Wchow16: One decal set of white, and one decal set of black (As Si_33 enquired about the banner first, first option is with him/her (had to cover both genders just in case :) )

The above users have first call on the items, if I sell separately.

That is, assuming mcada is happy with a white decal set.

Based on that, if I was to split the items up, the prices would be:

NOS Jersey and Shorts: $110USD
Used Jersey and Shorts: $60USD
NOS Decal sets each: $65USD each
Banner: $85USD

All prices plus shipping/paypal fees.

If everyone above is satisfied with the above, I will let those items go separately.

I'm just trying to be fair to everyone :)

Back