Gary fisher Hoo koo e koo 1990 size is 46

paukpity

Retro Guru
So the frame is in good conditon but the BB is spécial it's a BB like press fit with a circlip it need to be replace it and i don't have the tools for that .

I was going to transform it on commut bike but with the bb problem i can't .
Size is : 46 cm

Top tube : 54,5 cm

Price is 20 euros + shipping like 18 euros whith hermes in UK

Included : Forks , steam 1.1/4 and seat post .

Hope somebody will take it if not i have to put it away .

I just fix bikes and sell them , this one can do it or for too much money so price is low frame and fork are in good condition , the paint is good , tube are good sound clear and thin .
Hope somebody will want it if not is going to a place it shoudn'lt go .

Surely someone wants it at that price. Fortunately it is too small for me to be tempted.

I didn't mean it as a criticism by the way, it just struck me as a very cheap/good price.

Re:

Last year i would have bought it just for the headset and cable hanger. I agree its a total bargain and have had to stop myself PMing

I didn't mean it as a criticism by the way, it just struck me as a very cheap/good price.[/quote]

Yes i konw !

So anyway i fix the BB pretty simple

I remove the circlip , remove the dust cap , clean the bearing .

On the left side i use the tools on the photo to push back the left bearings inside so no play .

I striked also the right bearing with the big hammer to put it back inside also .

So there's no play now bearings are not smoth but spin not too mutch badly !

The trick is also to strike lightly the axe of the bb on the right side to tune the play if it's spin too hard and if there is some play left to use the tool for the remove the cup of headset to stike a little the left bearing .

One Gary Fisher bike on this wheels .

Back