FS: Silver Grafton Performance Speed Controllers

ErikFive

Retro Guru
FS: Silver Grafton Performance Speed Controllers

They are the same brakes, but one has L-Bands and the other have not. I have just used them this way. The one pair that´s not with L-band was NOS when I mounted them 6months ago, but I have traded for some other brakes for the bike, so this will have to go to fund other stuff. I have probably clocked in 20-25km total on these brakes in sunny weather and tarmac. So they look pretty nice. Some dust on them in the pics, but not many marks at all. As can be seen in the pics. L-bands pop up fairly often it seems and I think the on the other one´s are just generic mass produced stuff anyway, and not something that´s hard to get. I know that at least Joe´s and Critical racing used generic made in Taiwan stuff. This is just if you are not happy to ride them the way they are. All rubber seals etc is present and they are great looking.

Kool stop pads are also included. Were new when installed.

Asking 190GBP which is the same I paid for them. You pay the paypal fees.

Shipping is 30.5GBP tracked and insured to Europe. 33.5GBP to the rest of the world. This is the cheapest possible way to send tracked and insured from Norway. Stamps is about 10GBP. Happy to send like that as well, but then it´s without tracking and insurance.

Attachments

• _DSC0263.jpg
    _DSC0263.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 661
  • _DSC0261.jpg
    _DSC0261.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 661
  • _DSC0260.jpg
    _DSC0260.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 661
  • _DSC0259.jpg
    _DSC0259.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 661
Got L-bands and screws on the way for the last pair. So they will be a matching set with l-bands. Will of course also include the other brake pad mounts for the one pair.

Back