1995 Klein Pulse Fuselage 19" Small Pace RC35 PRE TREK SOLD

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
1995 Pre Trek Klein Pulse in Klein size 19" small, colour I believe is called Forest Green, its a metallic with gold debossed logos.

Included in the sale is the frame, bottom bracket, bottom bracket cable guide, anti chain suck device, cable liners, RaceFace headset, Pace RC35 Kevlar legged forks, Dean stem, Bontrager handlebar, seat bolt and unbranded inline seat post.

Frame is generally in very good condition with some light scratches/chips from normal use. There are some issues, one of the bottle cage bolts on the seat tube is spinning and there is a patch on bubbling (oxidiation) near it, a small dent on the top tube which you can feel but very hard to photograph and some chainsuck.

The forks move freely and the rebound adjust work but I would recommend an elastomer change and service just in case as the bike has not been used for a number of years. Bottom bracket and headset bearings feel smooth.

Price is £300 plus shipping, will post anywhere at buying cost.SOLD

Payment by Paypal "gift" or add the 4%, will also accept a bank transfer.

Re:

That's a lush colour, hard to promote in photos but I had an Adroit in the same colour and although not your usual desired colour ways it's pretty stunning especially in the sun. Built up with some black components or ano gold perhaps it has lots of potential.

GLWS James :cool:

Re: 1995 Klein Pulse Fuselage 19" Small Pace RC35 PRE TREK £300

Swap the bare frame for a brand new Fulcrum disc brake wheelset?

Re: Re:

Vinevo":3mljt11y said:
That's a lush colour, hard to promote in photos but I had an Adroit in the same colour and although not your usual desired colour ways it's pretty stunning especially in the sun. Built up with some black components or ano gold perhaps it has lots of potential.

GLWS James :cool:

Thanks Ash.

I would love to buy it !!
Shipping to Denmark ? And at what price ?

I have 7 Klein`s already, and always in need of one more :-D

/ Jesper, Denmark

Klokke":imu8lopf said:
I would love to buy it !!
Shipping to Denmark ? And at what price ?

I have 7 Klein`s already, and always in need of one more :-D

/ Jesper, Denmark

Please check your private messages Jesper.

Back