ALL SOLD

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
RaceFace Turbine LP Silver chainset 175mm arms, 100/74. 48/36 RaceFace chainrings and 24 Pace Extruder. In used condition with marks, lots of life left in the rings.

£60 SOLD

RaceFace Turbine LP Gold/Champagne cranks 175mm arms, excellent used condition, seen very little use. Small chainring spacers and bolts included.

£65 SOLD

Payment by Paypal "gift" or add the 4%.

Re: Re:

Ed74":fvp7hg2p said:
Any idea if the good ones would fit a 91 Kona Cinder cone?

Yes they would, as long as the bottom bracket is square taper and the correct spindle length it will be fine.

thesneaker":nn6j73z7 said:
Ed74":nn6j73z7 said:

Yes they would, as long as the bottom bracket is square taper and the correct spindle length it will be fine.

Square taper isn't a problem, more the crank offset. The bike has a 127mm shaft as it is. Could you try and measure from the outer ring to the inside arm surface? This should give me an idea of clearance.

Ed74":1uvrouyv said:
thesneaker":1uvrouyv said:
Ed74":1uvrouyv said:

Square taper isn't a problem, more the crank offset. The bike has a 127mm shaft as it is. Could you try and measure from the outer ring to the inside arm surface? This should give me an idea of clearance.

Will try when I get home, pretty sure the length you need is 125mm, so 2mm should not make any major difference.

Re: RaceFace Turbine LP Crankset Silver + Cranks Gold/Champagne

first set are Turbine IB, as in i-beam. they require 118-122mm bb axle length, depending on frame f. mech clamp size. second is Turbine LP, as in low profile. those require 107-113mm.

Re: RaceFace Turbine LP Crankset Silver + Cranks Gold/Champagne

interested in the golden set pending shipping cost to Vienna/Austria.
Cheers
Georg

Back