NOS/ NIB XTR M900 parts

POLITI

Old School Hero
NOS Rapidfire: 300 euro
NOS XTR 900 cantibrakes: 200 euro
NIB XTR 900 front mech 34,9: 150 euro
XTR M900 rear mech, lightly used, minty: 150 euro.

These parts except rear mech have never been mounted. Sale together preferred. I also have one similar set, NOS, never used, but have been mounted only.

Re:

I dont have much weight in here, but be aware... Bought a "NOS" m900 group about a year ago from this guy and it was SHIT! Here is a link to a thread (2nd post) with a close up of the delaminated "NOS" pads I got, and the rest of the group was not much better!

http://www.terrengsykkel.no/ubb/ubbthre ... ost2358446

Apologise up front if I am breaking any forum rules, but this guy is SCAM until he provides me with a NOS m900 group set!

I am pis... at this guy!

T.

Re:

You got several pics of the parts before shipping, I told you we could cancel the deal since I didn't have the NOS parts anymore, but you told me you wanna complete the deal! After you told me that, I gave you a M900 hubset free of charge! I didn't get any negative feedback from you after that. Its bit late to came with this now.

Re:

I didn't tell you either the set you bought was NOS, but used in very good condition. You got lots of pics and wanted to complete this deal.

Re:

BS.

You tell me AFTER i paid 5000 NOK up front that you unfortunatley did not have a NOS set afterall, but a mint one instead. You provide me with a low resolution cellphone picture of the "mint" set which I accept as they look mint on the low res picture. The funny part is that you had 3 NOS sets for sale back then, but then all of a sudden you have none left. Now you have 2 left... Go figure! I did complain later on, but it all fizzled out. I will give you the part about the hubs - You did offer them free as some sort of compensation, but they too are crap... fair enough you neve promised anyhing else on the hubs. All in all, you are still a scamme in my books!

You live about a kilometer or two from my house, and my alarm should have gone of when you insisted (almost refused) on not meeting.

Be a man and give me my money back (and I will return your well used m900 group all boxed up as received), og trade med for a NOS m900 group.

Up to others to judge, but I would spend my money elsewhere!

T.

Re:

I told you I could cancel after the transfer, but you wanted to complete the deal after you receive pics. Sorry I dont have a Canon EOS camera. Why didnt you compain after that! This is 1 or 2 years ago.

Re:

Yes, beacuse you tell me they are MINT and i believe you! And after I have transfered the Money. I would have been fine with the set, had it only been MINT! You can spare me your sarcasm about the camera.

You cant honestly tell med that you believe the group was MINT based on the pictures I have provided? The fact that you sell these off as MINT tells me enough to stay away from your offers in the future...

As for timing, this was last year. I have just been waiting for your next post with "NOS" stuff, so that I can put thing straght. I have learnt the hard way, but as long as I can help others then I have at least done some good!

Good night!

T.

Re:

I just had a pretty large transaction with POLITI and everything has been great so far. He's been very easy to deal with and I have nothing bad to say about him, or the transaction. He went out of his way to make things cheaper for me when he didn't have to.

Re:

Thanks! Sunburst Attitude from you is at VAT office in Norway now, I let you know when I have received it.

Back