f/s Syncros 26.8 Titanium seat post NOW SOLD

Mr Universe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good day Retrobikers.

I've a few items now surplus to requirements, so over the next few weeks I'll be advertising various cycle related products looking for new homes :) , I'll try and describe the items as best i can but pictures speak a thousand words, so judge for yourself really, if you have any questions regarding items, either send me a personal message or reply on the thread please .I'll try and answer questions to the best of my abilities for you :)

So its a beautiful Sunday and I'll start with this beautifully light 183grams on my scales Syncros 26.8mm x 330mm Titanium seat pillar.

Perfect mechanical condition, no cracks or damage to the head assembly or bolt seats etc, however cosmetically it shows light surface marks from insertions and general use, I'd expect a little time with a scotch bright pad or the like and it'll come up like new.

The original decal is just visible, but ideally if you'd like it perfect, then a new decal is the order of the day.

so onto the pics..

Selling price is £ 60.00 which includes signed for 1st class registered postage to a UK mainland address.

Please remember to have someone at the address to sign for the item or it'll be trip down to see pat n jess at the local sorting office for you.

All items will be shipped within a few days of receipt of payment , which is accepted either via PayPal, Bank Transfer or possible trades.
All items I sell will arrive at your door securely packaged as to avoid damage during transit to you ;)

I will parcel this up and send overseas but please contact me for a postage quote to your corner of the world.

Ian

Item is now sold, thanks for all the interest.

Re:

Thanks for all the interest, ... Apfelmus was the first person to post on this thread and send a personal message.

I'll await to hear from Apfelmus until 09.00 am tomorrow morning, then it'll be in order of interest, but the next in line is MatBH5 , I'll be in touch with other interested parties if the existing sales fall through.. :)

Back