1993 Klein attitude HLF

squealer

Dirt Disciple
I've come to the realisation that I'm just not riding this as I have a team Marin that I use instead so it's time for it to go to a new home.

It's a 1993 attitude in HLF. It's certainly not a garage queen and has been used. There are a number of chips on the paintwork as well as a number of areas where previous owners have had stickers on the bike and the paint has faded around them so they are permanently marked onto the paint. I personally like this, it looks really cool to have a faded onza logo in the paint :) there is a dent in the top tube under the attitude Lodi on the drive side, there's a photo of this below.

It's full xt with colour matched Rockshox, mission control, onza porcs, original Klein seatpost and saddle. In the pics the bike has some purple unbranded brakes, it also comes with the original xt brakes should you want to swap over.

Size wise, it's 17" centre of BB to top of seat tube, a medium I guess? At 5'9" it fits me ok.

The Price is £1,500, feel free to make an offer though if I'm way off the mark with price.

What condition are the bb and headset? Are they both smooth running or do/will they need servicing?

Cheers

Mark

Back