FS 96 Orange P7rs, pace forks- splitting or complete

tIB

Senior Retro Guru
Didn't sell complete so I'll have a go at selling separates, starting with the forks and P7 frame. All prices plus post at cost. Collection welcome and free!

1 1/8 threadless Pace RC35 - k? the ones on the zaskar below. Very good condition, the decals are rubbed/scuffed a bit on one side and the plastic bottom caps aren't in (I have a pair somewhere - ask and the first forks to sell get it). I reconned these as with a mixture of elastomer and judy spring: they work very well imho. Steerer tube has a little chip on the underside of the crown- all seems to be attached fine so I've done nothing to it. I'll take a pic on request... 90 pounds.

1" threadless Pace RC35 -k? the ones on the P7 below. Very good condition, one decal missing (left I think) but the other fine. Again plastic bottom caps aren't in (I have a pair somewhere - ask and the first forks to sell get it). And again I reconned these as with a mixture of elastomer and judy spring: they work very well imho- slight sag on these (very slight, like a couple of mm). Steerer tube has a little chip on the underside of the crown- all seems to benot original but fitted and working fine. 90 pounds.

Nickel plated 17" 1996 Orange p7 frame in excellent condition- one small ding under the down tube near the bb and one patch where the nickel plate has worn (which I've touched up) near to the seat tube. Frame is bare, I've been riding, cleaning down and periodically waxing which has been fine. 125 pounds (or 140 with RS Jett forks in fine working order but a paint tatty).

While the frame/ forks are here so are the complete bikes:

P7 spec:
Orange P7 (RS edition)
Pace rc35 forks
Dean stem
Orange hot rod bars (I think- will check;some scratches, lettering worn)
X-lite stubby bar ends
Orange Friction addiction grips
Orange saddle (small tear in front)
USE seatpost
LX 3x8 shifters
STX RC levers and V-brakes
STX-RC crankset (if I remember right the left crank is a differemt revision to the right- I'll check that)
XT front mech
XT rear mech
XT hubs with Fir mt32 rims
Michelin Country Mud tyres
Diacompe A headset

Looking for 290 pounds cash on collection, or 240 with rockshox Jett xc instead of the pace forks, or even 210 with the jetts and a different wheelset. (stxrc with worn fir rim front and unknown rear). Frame, headset, bb and pace fork could go for 180 plus post.

There's a detailed build thread for both bikes here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=351215&start=130

And assorted pics here:

url=https://flic.kr/p/L41EvN]
28913776840_67e6719274_c.jpg
[/url]2016-08-24_03-03-53 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-08-24_03-04-40 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-07-17_12-38-13 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-07-17_12-38-28 by sonofprent, on Flickr[/quote]

2016-09-04_01-39-14 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-07-17_03-42-31 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-07-21_06-38-47 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Re: FS Complete 96 Orange P7rs and 91 GT Zaskar

Both still here, I might not have to sell these now but should probably move at least one of them on... Bump for bites while you can?!

Edit for offer expired - they're cheaper now anyway!

Re:

I'll give this a few more days before eBay and then splitsies if that doesn't work (or I don't find the required cash from elsewhere!)

One last bump before I decide whether to split, keep or sling on eBay.

Out of interest how are the prices on these? Honest question!

Yeah, that's why I'm asking- these haven't!

Back