Orbit Frontier Reynolds 501 22" 88/89. Now £70 SOLD

restorich

Retro Guru
Up for sale as I really need the space. I shouldn't have bought it but had to "rescue" it then strip,clean,polish,regrease and fit new chain +cables. Swapped a load of bits i had laying about but will need to keep the sharkbite pedals so will fit some other pedals instead. Had the stem/bars blasted then painted. Swapped most bolts to s/steel. I'm not willing to split as I spent hours and hours sorting it out so want it go to a good home.

Would prefer collection from Nottingham/Derby area but will post at cost to the UK if you twist my arm. Looking for £80
Feel free to ask any questions as I have probably missed some important information. Can email more photos if required. Cheers

Re: Orbit Frontier Reynolds 531 22" 88/89

Your title says 531 but the sticker seems to read 501? Is that correct? Lovely bicycle!

Great colours!

bigwheelz":3rmj6qcv said:
Your title says 531 but the sticker seems to read 501? Is that correct? Lovely bicycle!

Ooops! :facepalm: My mistake, have changed it now. Thanks

Re: Orbit Frontier Reynolds 501 22" 88/89. Now £80

Wicked. Reminds me of my 1st generation Ridgeback 501.

Re:

apologies for cluttering up sales post but I built one of these up from a new frame in 1991 I think.

Mine was pink/blue fade. Folded the forks out in front of me doing jumps over a ramp.

Great bike. This one is sadly too big for me or I would.

Re: Orbit Frontier Reynolds 501 22" 88/89. Now £80

peetee":33iu0gun said:
Wicked. Reminds me of my 1st generation Ridgeback 501.
Always drooled at Ridgebacks in Freewheel when I was a kid :D

Back