Hope, Thomson, XT and a broken RC200 F8

The Bear

Retro Guru
Just a few bits left to move on. I have added the cracked frame (pics to follow) as someone must have the ability to repair it. Unfortunately I do not. Let me know if interested.... ;)

All prices posted in the UK. Outside the UK can be arranged if required.

-Hope head doctor in silver. Excellent condition with just a little corrosion around one side of the top cap bolt which isn't visible when installed. £6

- Thomson Elite lay back seat post. 27.2 x 320 (cut down) post is immaculate only the bolts show the slightest sign of use (see pic). £25

- M750 XT front mech, 31.8 clamp. Well used but fully functional. Clamp bolt replaced. £10

- M750 XT rear mech, long cage. Well used but bearings/bushes all sound. £15

- Hope C2 (Sport?) front brake. No. 5 calliper (160 front). Complete with disc (not shown) and in excellent condition - removed solely to fit a Mono M4 that I had. £40

- Hope Mono M4 post mount rear brake (left hand lever). Braided hose and ISO adaptor for 160 rear included. Excellent condition, just a little marked on the reservoir cover - only surplus as new frame has no rear disc
mount. Very recent pads. £60

- RC200 F8 frame, 16" in red. A little faded and with very little chain suck. Unfortunately the base of the seat tube has a small crack at the back and, worse still, the head tube is cracked on the front face at the bottom. Approx' 1" long and propagating from the lower edge where the headset cup was seated. Seat clamp, drop outs and slightly broken anti-chain suck device included. £150

Attachments

• SNP_4155.jpg
    SNP_4155.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • SNP_4164.jpg
    SNP_4164.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • SNP_4169.jpg
    SNP_4169.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • SNP_4170.jpg
    SNP_4170.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,155
  • SNP_4171.jpg
    SNP_4171.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,155
Re:

Ooo, wish I'd known you were getting rid of the grips, never mind, too late, glws of some quality parts :cool:

Re: Breaking my broken RC200...

WandsworthRouleur":1yfezihp said:
Gah, too late!

If either of the Hope skewer or Pace stem sales fall through, I'm next in line!

You gotta he quick around here! :LOL:

Was also interested in the stem.... damn my early night and early morning start!! :roll:

Back