A selection of 1980s MTB parts - M700, Suntour, Avocet

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Prices include UK postage, if you want more than one thing then feel free to haggle, I try to be as honest as possible with my descriptions and err on the cautious side, pictures should give a good idea but ask for more if you're unsure please. PM me if you want ought.

Pair of Deore brakes - BR MT60 - with all bolts and springs etc, in lovely condition aside from a small amount of tarnishing on a couple of the steel bits (some wire wool may sort this) - £15
DSC01107_zpsoybcykst.jpg

1989 stamped Avocet Touring saddle, one small nick on the nose as pictured but apart from that it's pretty good - £15
Shimano M700 Deer Head brake set, comprising a pair of long reach levers in great condition with some tarnishing to the barrel adjusters and a full set of cantis - BR MC70 - complete, (little bits not shown in pics) and still on their original pads, some tarnishing to the steel bits and the rubber in the pads is probably too old to be effective, nice to see though - £30
Suntour gear set, comprising rubber lever 'Mighty' thumbshifters, AR (Alpine Range) front mech and GT rear mech. Front mech is good, tight and with a small amount of corrosion (wire wool should sort it), rear mech has some tarnishing to the bolts but again there is no play and the spring is tight, original jockey wheels show little sign of use. Thumbshifters are labelled 'Power shifter' on top but are also stamped 'Mighty shifter' on the clamp, they work well and ratchet nicely, again some tarnishing that should polish up nicely. £40
Suntour 6 speed freewheel, very rare to find in this wide ratio: 14:32, teeth show very little sign of use, it was taken apart, cleaned and re-greased inside (cos you can do that!) and spins and clicks like new now, there is a small amount of play which was noticeable before and on the other Suntour freewheels I have so is not out of the ordinary in my experience - £30
ALL SOLD!

Back