BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I thought I'd post up a thread where anyone going to the bike jumble can add their for sale items. I have a few items that are not currently up for sale which I am considering bringing and knowing there would be some interest, particularly in the larger items, would swing it for me. I'm sure others might find this useful too so everyone is welcome to add their items to this thread.

Since it's in the sales section all items must still have a price (collected from Icono, not posted) and must not be currently for sale elsewhere on the forum. Of course people can find other things that each other have for sale on here and negotiate collection from Icono but this should be done via PM. Any cross posting to sales ad's already up will be deleted.

No need to keep updating your own post, just stick things up as and when you think of them/find them. Basically it's just like the USA seller thread but purely for collection from Iconoclassic bike jumble.

I'll make it a sticky for now but will unsticky/delete once Icono is over.

I've got an 18" 1989 Bridgestone MB-1 frame and fork in very good condition. £140 collected from Icono :)

Also got a, circa 1989/87, Fisher Montare frame and fork in 19" or 20". Takes a chainstay u-brake and has a press fit bottom bracket, which is included and is still reasonably smooth. £75 collected fom Icoco :)

Apologies for the poor pics.....

Got a box of karma bits to bring myself too

Re:

I've got a box of bits and a few frames... Do they have to be pre 95 too?

al.

Re:

Yep - jumble frames etc must be in era with the show.

I don't want it turning into an open air gumtree or recycling centre - we need to maintain at least an air of decorum...!

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":31zgwu3c said:
Yep - jumble frames etc must be in era with the show.

I don't want it turning into an open air gumtree or recycling centre - we need to maintain at least an air of decorum...!

An air of decorum?

I'll stay in the van.

al.

Latest posts

Back