LOOK, XT, LX and bits..

jaykemun

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I've got a bunch of decent stuff thats surplus to requirements and is starting to gather dust.

Prices based on what I may have paid or other stuff i've seen on the forum, so hopefully its all reasonable. Let me know if i'm well off the mark though.

Paypal friend/gift please. :)

Struggling to upload photos so please email if your interested, sorry for the inconvenience.
jake.s.s.g@hotmail.com

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/look ... 1179515043 - check gumtree add for some pictures!

Any other questions give me a shout and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Prices:
LOOK MI90 & Ritchey Forks. No dents or dings. Ok condition - £120 Collected
Size - 55cm C to T, 52cm C to C.
XT band on front mech, 31.8, Bottom Pull. Good condition needs a clean- £15 posted
Schwalbe City Jet Amberwalls 1.5. Hardly used but abit dirty- £10 pair Collected
XT FC M730 Crankset, Biopace rings. Would polish up nicely 175mm - £40 Posted
LX Cantis. Good condition - £20 Posted
HG50 7 Speed, hardly ridden - £15 posted
HG41 8 Speed, NIB - £12 posted

If you split fuselage, I am interested in the fork, asuming it is a 1-1/8" steerer and lengh more or equal than 13cm and pending pics.

Cheers!

Re:

Gonna try and keep them together for the time being but will let you know details if it comes to a split.

cheers

Re: Re:

jaykemun":3k94d10w said:
Gonna try and keep them together for the time being but will let you know details if it comes to a split.

cheers

Ok!, thank you very much, I´ll wait for it.

Cheers! and bump!

Back