1997 Zaskar frame and parts (XTR LX etc) £135

Re: 1997 Zaskar LE

This is a model year 98, Non-LE. I was looking for a LE. Got luck with the sale.

Rahbari":3upzarst said:
This is a model year 98, Non-LE. I was looking for a LE. Got luck with the sale.

Hi mate, whats the difference with the LE and non-LE? I have a 1996 LE and thought it was that the LE was originally XTR equipped?

Thanks

FREE BUMP

Up until 1996 LE and Non-LE frames were technically the same. On complete bikes, the LE usually featured XTR, top-of-the-line Suspension forks etc.

From 1997 onwards, the LE had some nice modifications, e.g. 3D dropouts, CNC machined headtube, brake stays, bottom bracket case, seat clamp. From 1998 the Non-LE also got some of those features; however e.g. the 3D dropouts remainded exclusive to the LE.

Rahbari":fcv72w37 said:
Up until 1996 LE and Non-LE frames were technically the same. On complete bikes, the LE usually featured XTR, top-of-the-line Suspension forks etc.

From 1997 onwards, the LE had some nice modifications, e.g. 3D dropouts, CNC machined headtube, brake stays, bottom bracket case, seat clamp. From 1998 the Non-LE also got some of those features; however e.g. the 3D dropouts remainded exclusive to the LE.

Thanks for the interesting info mate :cool:

Back