FORKS: Marzocchi, Tange REDUCTIONS

Jack_talking_lad

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone

Moving house soon so need to clear some stuff. First up a few sets of forks that I have accumulated and won't get chance to use. Prices include UK postage.

FOR SALE:

Marzocchi XC600. 1 1/8" diameter. 142mm crown to top. Top 21mm is threaded. Decals are a bit tatty but otherwise rather nice. I'm no expert on suspension forks but they seem very bouncy and appear to be holding air and oil. £65.NOW £55

Tange Big Fork. 1 1/8" diameter. 132mm crown to top. Top 34mm is threaded. Paintwork a bit scruffy and some light rust but decals mostly intact and thread looks good. Nice Tange stamped dropouts. £18

Tange Cro-Mo. 1 1/4" diameter. 165mm crown to top. Top 33mm is treaded. Paintwork is rather tired. Tange decals intact though. Please note that one of the brake bosses appears a little bent in the picture - I have since rectified this. £18 NOW £16

Please register interest here first then follow up with PM, thanks for looking. :D

SOLD ITEMS
XT RD-M735. Rear Mech with SRP breakaway bolt. A little scuffed in places but functions perfectly. £23SOLD
XT M730? QR's. Good condition. £16 SOLD
USE seatpost. Cut down to approx 300mm, 25mm diameter polished aluminium with nice purple ano clamp. No decal unfortunatley. Some superficial marks to post which should polish out. Can include either of two shims 26.0 or 26.4. £20.SOLD
Sugino 175mm 4232/22 chainset with purple chainring bolts. Good condition with all tapers/threads intact and loads of life left on rings. £25. SOLD
XT PD-M735 some light scratches to paint on outer cage. Decals intact and very smooth. £25 SOLD
XT HP-M735 1" Headset. Some very light paint loss to leading edges of top locking nut otherwise very nice. Very smooth and complete. £28 POSTEDSOLD
XT SL-M732 3x7 thumbies. Not mint but very nice. £38 POSTEDSOLD
X-Lite purple bar ends. Not perfect but not bad either. Ano still bright and decals mostly intact. Both end caps present. £15 POSTEDSOLD
Stronglight chainring 36T compact. Life left. £6.50 SOLD
Sugino Cycloid chainrings 48T and 28T KARMA'D
Shimano Biopace HP chainring set 48/38/28. £12 posted SOLD
Ritchey Megabite 2.1 Blackwall tyres. Good logos, loads of tread. 26" wire bead. £20 posted SOLD
Deore LX FC-M550 chainset. 46/36/24T. 175mm. £25 posted now £20 postedSOLD
Purple mini lot. Bottle Cage and bolts (x4) and Svelte Ti seatblot all V.Good. £12 SOLD
XT M732 thumbies. Nice used condition as far as I can tell. Some rusting to mounting bolts. £38 posted. SOLD
Kona P2. 1 1/8" diameter. £30 Posted SOLD

Attachments

• marzocchi.jpg
    marzocchi.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 530
  • Big Fork.jpg
    Big Fork.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 530
  • Tange Cro Mo.jpg
    Tange Cro Mo.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 530
Re: NICE BITS - XT/USE/X-lite/Selle Italia/Purple

Hi, I'm interested in the post and rear mech, I can pick up as I'm also in Plymouth, please return my PM me and we can arrange something

Back