SOLD: Specialized Umma Gumma grey/amberwall tyres

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just rebuilt a bike and have changed the tyres over so these are now surplus. In an ideal world I'd hang on to them but trying to cut down on 'spares'.

For sale are 3 tyres, 1 x Front Team Control in 2.0, and 2 x Pro Control rears in 1.8.

Front tyre is in excellent shape, not much use tbh, tread blocks and sidewalls all good. Rears are also on good shape, one has seen more use than the other and a previous owner must have liked skidding to a halt as there is evidence of this. That said, still a lot of tread left. The other has more tread left.

I removed 2 of them (the front and better rear) from some 217 rims yesterday and needed to use tyre levers, so the kevlar beads are still good.

I last used these in anger on the London to Brighton off road road around 3 or 4 years ago. They did me proud and have hung on the bike in the garage since unused.

I'll let the pics do the talking condition wise, but if you have any questions or want other pics of specific areas, let me know.

I'm after just £50 posted for them (UK only please).

Attachments

• 20160627_140828.jpg
    20160627_140828.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 20160627_140740.jpg
    20160627_140740.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 20160627_140729.jpg
    20160627_140729.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,078
Re: Specialized Umma Gumma grey/amberwall tyres

i'd be tempted be these if posting to Canada could be offered. ;)

I could be persuaded. Need to look into the cost. The are folding tyres so I should be able to get them into a small package. Let me know and I'll look into costs. With the £ as low as it is these are probably even cheaper.

yes please. and still waiting answer on fork! ;)

A quick quote via parcel monkey come in at £24. UK postage would have been around £5.

No takers? There's a pair of used rear only on eBay at the moment for £100. Perhaps these are suspiciously under priced?

Boxed and ready to go....

Re:

I've got interest in the front. I don't really want to split but if anyone fancies just the rears for £30 I'll do the front for the same, Inc UK postage.

Stumbled across these boxed and ready to post type bump.

:) yes please, pm on way

Mark

Back