Rear SPIN ceramic rim, modular hub carbon wheel

Sebmundingo

Retro Newbie
Hey guys and girls!! I have a SPIN 3 spoke carbon rear wheel ceramic rim, modular hub version... I've been trying to find a matching front wheel, but they are like platinum donkey shite!! Very very rare!!! So am putting it up for sale! I'm based south UK coast.. Any one interested? I'm looking for £200..

There are two front wheels for sale on eBay and a pair right now, search for SPIN wheels in the cycling category.

Re: wrong rim type!

You are right.. There's a couple of front SPIN wheels on eBay... Not ceramic rim though... I don't want the aluminium rim type..

To be fair I've never seen a ceramic for sale so I'd say sell to someone who really wants it and if your want spins buy a pair of non ceramic. I adore mine, didn't think I would but they ride great for me

Sebmundingo":pz9xheof said:
You are right.. There's a couple of front SPIN wheels on eBay... Not ceramic rim though... I don't want the aluminium rim type..

So how much would you like for it?

Re:

I love your RTS!! Very nice! I'm jealous! I'm taking sensible offers.. The ceramic rim is so much more grippy than aluminium rims.. But sooo rare nowadays!

Re: Re:

Sebmundingo":ptwy58gx said:
I love your RTS!! Very nice! I'm jealous! I'm taking sensible offers.. The ceramic rim is so much more grippy than aluminium rims.. But sooo rare nowadays!

Don't need ceramic with Magura's, super retro brake power ;)

As TC says, how much are you after?

Re: Re:

Sebmundingo":e92ndoia said:
Maguras are wicked! I miss my hs11's! But as said sensible offers..

Afraid you need to add a price or the powers that be will lock the ad, makes it fair to everyone. If it helps I paid £350ish posted for mine and they are in excellent condition with no noticeable use.

Latest posts

Back