SWAP: My '95 S-Works FSR Team for your '94 version

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Anyone up for it?

Frames only ideally, but more bit available if necessary.

Have most of the bits to make a 1995 JMC replica for example, but would prefer to make a '94 build instead as that would fit with my other bikes a bit better...

If you're interested please send me a PM and we can discuss finer details.

Re:

Are you collecting 94'bikes ? :facepalm:
4 of my 7 rides are from 94'including my fsr...what difference between the two models? Stickers and rear triangle color?

Regards
Christophe

Hi Cristophe:

No, not collecting '94 bikes only...

I've got quite a few S-Works in different guises and materials, and actually this '95 FSR Team 'completes' my collection of years, but I'm ashamed to say it's simply down to aesthetics on this choice - I prefer the colours, decals and Mag FSX forks of '94 year over the colours, decals and Judy FSX forks of '95 year!

The shame! The shame!

Ideally of course I'd prefer to keep the '95 and acquire a '94 to go with it, but space unfortunately doesn't allow such luxury at present!

Re:

Not straight to hand as in storage currently, but can get some together this weekend if there's any interest in a swap.

Need to grab a pair of forks out so was planning to fight my way in there anyway.

Re:

Thought I'd bump this...

I'm currently 'loosely' selling my '95 at present, but would much prefer a simple straight swap with a '94 model...

PM me if interested!

Back