1994 Orange Vit T2 for sale, full XTR - SOLD

Kevin_Langham

Retro Newbie
Now SOLD

Hi all

I'm selling my 17" 1994 Orange Vit T2. It's never been raced and has only been lightly used for the last 5 years (stored inside house) so it's time to pass it on to someone who'll appreciate it.

Spec:
Forks: Pace RC35 (see notes below)
Group set: Full XTR throughout
Wheels: Mavic 261 CD rims laced to XTR hubs with XLite QRs
Cranks: Middleburn
Brakes: XTR cantis
Shifters: XTR
Derailleurs: XTR Front and rear, 24 speed
Pedals: Onza titanium axles
Bars: Orange with XLite bar ends
Stem: Orange
Seating arrangements: Flite Ti saddle on USE seatpost

Photos: http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Kevin ... 20Vit%20T2 (I know....I should've cleaned it first!)

The bike is rideable and the frame has no visible damage and has not been repaired. However, the elastomers in the fork are shot (fork is not ceased but collapses under load) so it needs some work.

Price: £700 ono

Would need to be collected from Worthing, West Sussex BN13.
I may be able to send it (at additional cost) or delivery is possible to anywhere in West Sussex and Portsmouth/Southampton areas.

Re:

Welcome to Retrobike. A great frame with a really good spec and you're right, it does need a proper clean which will help you realise your not unreasonable asking price ;) GLWS.

Re: 1994 Orange Vit T2 for sale, full XTR

Thanks LDP.

TBH, I wanted to get it posted and thought it was better to have some photos of the bike than none at all.

Rest assured, by the time someone puts £700 in my sweaty paw, the bike will be spotless!

Re: 1994 Orange Vit T2 for sale, full XTR

Welcome to retrobike, it's a beaut, really like it.. could easily part with £700 pounds if 19 inches, but again too small for me :( ...

Back