The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Bit of a long story. Bought this for the wheels and some other bits. Was always moving it on but the other frame the bits were for is a Knacker. I had a buyer for the rest but he pulled out. happy days.

What you get:

Orange clockwork frame in 18" c to c 19" C to t Rock shox threaded forks cantis and levers, BB, bars and stem. I've dug out a HOT Rod bar to sweeten the deal. WTB seat and seatpost. The paint and stickers are fine from a distance but could possibly do with touching up or a spray if you fancied it. I'm keeping the rest unless......

None of this has been used by me as explained above. Bought from the very reputable brocklanders.

How much you ask. Well, I say, £60 collected from Winchcombe Gloucs Or payment in advance PPG and brought to Mayhem. You can pay the fees if you wish.

Dibs on here sets the order. Followed by a swift PM to confirm or at least within 30 mins or I will offer it to next in line as i'm sure there will be a stampede.

For external use only.

Re: Orange clockwork 18" For Sale

Oh and see that box it's sat on? It could go back in but it's a real ball ache as the local post office has shut so I'd prefer not to unless you fancy £25 on top.

This product not intended for use as a dental drill.

I'm getting pm'd but nothing on here. That's not cricket. Post on thread please.

Don't make me build this as another......... experiment.

The History Man":1qu2wbjx said:
Don't make me build this as another......... experiment.

I will you know.

After mayhem this is getting abused. Somebody save him/her/it.

If you still have it by the time mayhem is done give me a shout and Ill see what I can do- ideally looking for another nickel p7 after the death of mine, but if I haven't found one by then and you'll post we might be able to work something out if it doesn't go in the mean time...

Back