Pace RC200 F5 18" + RC35s, RC130s, King, XTR, part built.

badnewsbrown13

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Unfortunately it has become time for me to move on a project I'm half way through for a few reasons, mainly becoming unemployed and not feeling the love for the build anymore. :cry:
I've had the frame a couple of years and it's in good condition, no visible cracks but there are the odd scratch and marks here and there as you'd probably expect for it's age, other than that a lovely frame well worth building up by someone who will give it a good home.

FRAME: 18" F5 in silver/pewter. There's some dried on tape marks on down tube I've not got around to removing but won't take much to do it. One of the bottle cage bolts spins and one of the chainsuck plate bolts needs a new helicoil.
FORKS: RC35, good condition, freshly serviced by Pace and had new decals.
H/SET: King 1", good condition
BARS: Renthal RC130, black, good condition, few marks.
STEM: Pace RC45, gunmetal colour. VGC but needs the wedge and bolt to tighten to the forks.
WHEELS: M950 on silver 517, used with a bit of wear to sidewalls but still plenty of life left, skewers and Wildgripper butterscotch included, tyres have dried and started to crack a bit but may still be useable.
BAR ENDS: X-lite.
C/SET: M952, inner good condition, middle and outer well used.
BRAKE LEVERS: M950, could do with a wash.
PEDALS: M737, had a respray by previous owner but comes with a load of spares and parts enough to build a 2nd pair.
SHIFTER: L/H M952 (no R/H), NOS
B/END SHIFTER: SS95 bar end shifter with cables and fittings, NOS.

There's also a pair of M95x V-Brakes + 1 side of the other pair somewhere (there should be a complete set but can't find the 4th arm but will have a dig around to find), these need a good clean so I'll throw in as a freebie.

Photos are in the link below, let me know if it doesn't work, Happy to send more photos on request.
£475 + postage (unless you'll be at Mayhem then I'll take with me) for the lot as I'm not looking to split.

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/badne ... t=3&page=1

Re:

Hi, is the pace still for sale??
Any cracks?
Where are you based as I'm in Kent o would you box it up and I can arrange a courier?

Back