97 zaskar le retro/modern split or sale

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi all with heavy heart i need to sell/split my retro modern gt zaskar

quick specs are

1997 gt zaskar le

fox 32 talas some stantion wear on the high settings but not on the 110mm just had full service

red hope hubs on sun ringle mtx33 rims

avid elixir 5 brakes good condition

easton ec70 carbon bars and easton carbon post

sram xo 10x3 speed shifters and rear mech

fsa pig headset

slx crank with black spire ineer rings

dmr v8 pedals

rear disk convertor for rear running 203mm front and rear disks

maxxis tyres not the ones in pic

asking 500 for the full bike or may consider splitting

Attachments

• DSC_7567.JPG
    DSC_7567.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 967
Re:

Looks to be a 1 x 10 setup with a couple of extra chainrings and a front shifter thrown in for good measure, all the disadvantage of a 1x10 with none of the advantages.....

Yeah bro I've got this slick X0 shifter but I prefer to use my hands to change chainring...... :LOL:

Just ribbin ya! GLWS dude

P.s how does it ride with 32's? given that 110 is the short travel?, must feel slacker than a texan's jaw wit the ol' southern draw, Yee ha..... :shock:

Re:

May be interested in the tyres if you split th bike, fella ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":an8f0s9n said:
Looks to be a 1 x 10 setup with a couple of extra chainrings and a front shifter thrown in for good measure, all the disadvantage of a 1x10 with none of the advantages.....

Yeah bro I've got this slick X0 shifter but I prefer to use my hands to change chainring...... :LOL:

Just ribbin ya! GLWS dude

P.s how does it ride with 32's? given that 110 is the short travel?, must feel slacker than a texan's jaw wit the ol' southern draw, Yee ha..... :shock:

it has the front xo shifter fitted picture was when first built she rides great on the 110 setting i dont use it on any other hope that helps with the rather pointless comments you have added above

no offence just ribbin ya lol

Mike Muz 67":3q810urm said:
May be interested in the tyres if you split th bike, fella ;)

Mike
think tyres are sold but will come with maxxis advantage fitted if anyone is interested in full bike

Tomato":2ghuae6y said:
how much for the frame?
not sure on the frame as yet as would like to see if any interest in other parts before i split will let you know tho the frame is in great condition will add pic of when i cleaned and polished her :)

Attachments

• DSC_7131.JPG
    DSC_7131.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 892
Re:

Sorry no offence intended, Was merely a light hearted observation so really no need to throw your toys out of the pram fella :roll:

... And my reference to the forks was a genuine enquiry given I own 3 Zaskars from '92 to '99 and range from rigid to 63mm travel, never tried 110mm plus as mine are all period correct and ride the way they were intended so was simply curious...... Thats all! :facepalm:

Kult Friction":2ax1seau said:
Sorry no offence intended, Was merely a light hearted observation so really no need to throw your toys out of the pram fella :roll:

... And my reference to the forks was a genuine enquiry given I own 3 Zaskars from '92 to '99 and range from rigid to 63mm travel, never tried 110mm plus as mine are all period correct and ride the way they were intended so was simply curious...... Thats all! :facepalm:
no offence taken mate im a pinch of salt type of guy ;)

Latest posts

Back