GT Xizang '92 16" frame with U-brake - Further Price Drop

DoctorRad

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
GT Xizang '92 16" frame with U-brake for sale. Generally in VGC, but missing one of the four threaded bottle bosses. Minor chainsuck damage and a slight nick in the top tube (see photos).

U-brake is Deore XT (I think) with showroom mileage on it. Can also throw in a pair of later (I think - Aheadset) non-suspension-corrected black GT forks if needed.

Am leaving all existing decals and stickers intact for new owner to choose what to do - I realise the current decals are not period correct :)

Measurements:
Seat tube: C-C = 42cm, C-T = 48cm
Top Tube: C-C = 54.5cm, effective = 56cm
Serial Number: G16042 with MADE IN USA also stamped on BB shell.

cKVANgGqAKnIiCCv4Qf2ralZGhVS90IzBPZ1Ol79prqyPqPij-qvq1CMzqLndWecek7P7lZ5gJO9xGzkvdpGfVK1IQQ7yDLA2JjLKmX4XA-uustxtXz3-8hr0g162G74G3REmESPj2X5Yydb34nTcXgbWWW8-ikVJDQeONrn9TFHRnwxcWuct_Pc1csv2fHrogl_ZHqqj0x5OzP5iW0EO5OA7lhxN1_T1QYzMdIcZQg4zFe_ijR_VNo9nbEb41YvfwyshoU9KDbXVk7iOGVzQ4lHAorGtgKKfLneaWfhRLx2Ed9DZ8pQ__YO8pOPV2atBBZJQJkIaYFd-WguAD4Jk-G8sffwtfu9Vg-lgs5-OAUahQc-qMUPnrLLGiatJ86sPxe_suspXBNL_tipM6Dgv2tUB4LCNnGBD64WvZDN9_zXVOo4l8x6lvb5BQo_thbzzvV0BOpEDHWs9vrW48yOg6XIGvTjh0dl0063BYsf9PsZYBfPz-M0jd6bGUWsFUNih5_tJn767TNznn-3l9YhfK7cDnSdIL547XUuh-CvTdbMQwlPSYpBpbaDKoT7eagM2l_mB_O0Hohw4Lt5kPYhJkWvql2wzUkD=w574-h323-no

All photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/4vMfPTCGKp1ntbnw5
Please let me know if you want close-ups of anything, I have photographed any areas of significant damage (of which there's very little).

Now looking for £500 PayPal gift posted in the UK. Worldwide insured shipping at cost no issue, just ask.

Re: GT Xizang '92 16" frame with U-brake - 25% Price Drop

Now looking for £600. Sorry, no swaps.

Re: GT Xizang '92 16" frame with U-brake - 25% Price Drop

All the damage has been photographed. Main points are the bottle boss, the chainsuck marks, a small scratch with possibly a very small dent in the top tube which I think was caused by a brake lever, and small grooves around the seatpost where the brake straddle has rubbed. The latter has got very little worse in any in the five or so years I've been using the frame. This has never been a garage queen, but should respond very well to a polish or ball-burnish. All the damage points that I could find have been photographed, and you can also get a general idea of the surface patina from the photos.

Offers considered, and I have a pair of M900-hubbed wheels with Mavic rims which I could include to sweeten the deal...

Back