1988 Specialized Rockhopper Comp: frame and bits

Boron

Old School Hero
Hi, not how much interest there is but would rather give away than see it go to the tip. (Is this Karma on the RB forum??)

17" frame is in decent condition (mainly paint chips and minimal rust on the dropouts but no dings, dents or structural issues). Includes:

• original headset and stem
• Scott AT-3 bars (looking shabby now but still perfectly functional)
• original cantis, levers and U-brake too (but might be missing the odd bolt)

(Bottom pic is the original model – NOT what is on offer here.) Pickup only from north London, 10 mins from M1 junction 1.

Attachments

• 1988 rockhopper comp side.jpg
    1988 rockhopper comp side.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • RH_1.jpg
    RH_1.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,211
Re:

Hi mate interested in this for my pal.. can collect anytime really.. Maybe put a drink on your hand? Call me 07958010186.. Marvin

Hi, I didn't get your PM but I did text that mobile no. and I also just sent a PM to you... you haven't received any of them?

Received PM; waiting to hear anything back from Marvel1 but otherwise you're next in line.

Sundayjumper; I'm happy to split the stem out (have another non-Specialized one that can do a job) but would in that case ask for a bit of ££ for the trouble and for postage if you're up for that.

Ta.

Edit: just looked at http://sundayjumper.com/rockhopper1.jpg in your sig. Aww... it's sooo cute!!

No problem paying a few ££ for post & a drink, but if Marvel1 has dibbed the whole lot then it's provisionally his at the moment.

And it's definitely the Spesh stem I'd need, rather than another, to go on my Stumpjumper (also in sig) as I'm too old for flat stems now :)

As you can see, I have a slight "problem" with eighties Specializeds :oops:

Latest posts

Back