A Zaskar frame for £35!! NOW SOLD!!! ;-)

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=347178

On reflection this was never going to end well, frame is too big for me, I've got too many bikes and too much work on to be able to ride any of them in anger. Frame has it's issues, namely big dent in underside, and serial numbers ground off, etc, all documented I think in the 'build' thread above.

Frame ONLY with just the seat clamp - £35 Postage is extra

16" by GT's way of measuring, centre to centre, 18" to the top. Frame with a post and clamp, and the FSA Orbit XL headset, now owes me £50. I recently got the Bologna forks off ebay NOS but they do have storage chips and marks. They owe me £35.

So, for now going to say £85 for all the above as I don't want the forks if I'm not keeping the frame, obviously. ParcelForce 48 is another £15, or you can collect.

Would consider splitting if someone wanted frame or forks only, also may be up for swapping for *something* most likely XTR parts like short cage rear mech, 8 speed shifter, etc, relevant to a '96 build....also desperate for some super lightweight silver riser bars or failing that, as wide as possible superlight straights with silver or green bar ends....

Have a lot of bits, almost enough to build it up complete with pretty much all LX, shifters, brakes, rear mech, STX front mech. Wheels with LX hubs. Only missing a BB really. Will sell these bits on separately in another ad soon, so shout if you want them at a good price with the frame/forks.

Post here to show interest appreciated before a PM, thanks. UK postage only, sorry.

Re:

Bump. Swaps considered, as per amended details above, also may consider a swap for a much smaller GT frame or anything alloy, maybe something a bit different, full sus, etc....

Re: 1996 GT Zaskar 16" frame/Bologna forks, headset/post, etc...

Well I am getting the "my bike is too small" chat from my son so his very small Pantera may be for sale or a potential swap - I had better ask him first!:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=261888&start=0

Well discussions are underway. I - well he is not sure what he wants. I will let you know how I get on but I think the Pantera may become available.

I think your Zaskar is looking less likely at the moment sorry.

However the Pantera may still become available.

Back