1991 Roberts D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X – Justin Loretz Build

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
With regret, but needs must and all that, I am selling a couple of prized possessions to make way for new and different projects.

This is a newly refurbished D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X. based on the Justin Loretz race bike that was in MBUK. You an see the pages and images in the build thread here:

viewtopic.php?p=1456323#1456323

Argos did a great job on the paint and the decals. It even has the white rear dropouts that were on the race bike.

No expense spared on this one. reconditioned Pace RC35 forks with mostly NOS parts. Salsa stem, Hyperlite bar, M900 XTR seat post, Campag Record front and rear mechs, Campag record hubs and Thorr rims, Tioga Pyscho II tyres, XTR cranks with XT Rings, XT Pedals, LX brakes with XTR shoes, X-lite TI skewers, Diacompe levers...etc. Have look at the pics.

Size is 18" Centre to Top and 22" Top tube length.

Tough one to price but I would be looking to get £2,250 for it or near offers. You won't find another one like it.

PM me for more details or photos.

That must hurt :facepalm:

Really is a lovely build, and having ridden my D.O.G.S. off-road for the first time this weekend, I can vouch for what a lovely fast ride these are!

GLWTS / Alec

Bollox64":d9j1iimo said:
That must hurt :facepalm:

Really is a lovely build, and having ridden my D.O.G.S. off-road for the first time this weekend, I can vouch for what a lovely fast ride these are!

GLWTS / Alec
Thank you.

It will hurt but priorities change so happy to let the next custodian enjoy it.

Near Offer....your mental, its worth every penny and cost you more than that to build.

Only discount it if you do a bundle deal.

I have yet to ride a Klein of any age, that could compare, a brave statement on here perhaps, but like for like there is little comparison, and a Klein of this build calibre would be twice the price.

(FWIW im a twat for saying that, I want to buy all three but cant for at least of couple of months... :oops: )

Latest posts

Back