Specialized Stumpjumper 1982 +Campagnolo Euclid REDUCED £899

MrBones

Retro Newbie
I am selling my pride and joy due to a recent serious injury at work. NOW Reduced to £899
Its a 1982 Specialized Stumpjumper in the awesome and original blue in very good condition. The frame was bought from MOMBAT.org Museum of Mountain Bike Art and Technology. Stunning in a rare size for us taller ones. It has a "Boone Bike and Touring Co" Sticker on the seat tube near the BB, very cool, the bike shop is still going in Boone N.C USA.
Come with Campagnolo Euclid all in very good condition: Euclid low flange hubs, Thumb Shifters, brake levers, canti brakes, Cranks and chainrings, Bottom Bracket, Front mech, Rear mech, Rear mech bash guard (yes its Campagnolo stamped), front and rear skewers, seat post skewer, Euclid headset - yes allot of Campagnolo on there. Even the pedals are Campagnolo MTB (included is the Campagnolo plastic pedal toe clip and pedal platform - they look great but honestly work better without - they will be included in the sale) All original pearl coloured Campagnolo outer cables are used.
Campagnolo Zark 26" rims + Sapin race spokes in silver built by the excellent SBCcycles team (41 Cropley Street East London) before there was an SBCcycles. Amazing wheel builders and mechanics: they have also serviced it regularly - loose ball BB and hubs (I don't ride it much anyhow) and recently fitted VeloOrange Stainless steel mudguards with leather washers all very carefully fitted and looks great, they are also easily removed if you wish.
Specialized period plastic bottle cage.
Cinelli Volare SLX leather saddle.
Awesome steel chromed bullmoose handlebars which really are super quality, look great and feel awesome, they came from LA.
ODI mushroom grips.
DMR SuperMoto tyres in great condition.

I'd like £1850 for the complete bike as you see it but £1650 is also ok ONO - I love it and this era of MTB's as I hope you can tell from the photo's I took of it, but I must part with it, no reasonable offer will be refused.
I have many more photo's that I can send you, you are also welcome to come see.
Collection only at the moment - due to injury - from Central London.
Any questions please ask me.

Measurements are:
Seat Tube: Centre to Centre: 58.5cm
Seat Tube: Centre to Top: 61cm
Top Tube: Centre to Centre: 60cm
Saddle height as you see it: Centre of BB to top of saddle: 85cm

Specs: 26T, 36T, 46T Triple on the front.
175mm Cranks
Rear cassette isn't Campagnolo (don't think they even made one) it also isn't Regina, but works a treat - threaded freewheel to the hub.

Attachments

• SpecializedStumpJumper-8.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-8.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,032
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-43.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-43.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,026
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-35.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-35.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-29.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-29.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,023
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-27.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-27.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,022
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-14.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-14.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-6.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-6.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • SpecializedStumpJumper-2.jpg
    SpecializedStumpJumper-2.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 1,035
Re: Specialized Stumpjumper 1982 + Campagnolo Euclid For Sale

Price has been lowered to £1450 ono.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Price is at £1200 now - I'm too ill to ride it in the near future. It is a lovely bike, I hope my photos do it justice.
Any takers or offers welcome.

Reduced a bit more £1100 or nearest offer.

Re:

With respect may I ask you what height you are?
It's just that with the bike being a 24" with a healthy bit of seat post showing I was just curious.

Re: Specialized Stumpjumper 1982 +Campagnolo Euclid REDUCED £999

Hi RobMac - I'm 6ft3 - bit leggy yes :)
Saddle height is 85cm to top of the saddle from centre of BB

I'm offering the complete bike at £899, failing that I'll need to part it out, which I'd rather not have to do :(

Latest posts

Back