Menopausal woman with bad attitude problem sells stuff....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
These are the rules!!:

1) If you say you want it, pay for it and I'll send it to you. It's a fairly simple concept. No more pay day loans. No more deferred payments. No more 'the dog ate your PayPal details'

2) Don't care if you leave me feedback or not, but I need to know when you have received something so I can throw away the proof of posting (I currently have a shoe box full of the damn things)

3) Post a reply here FIRST then prompt PM and payment. Don't say you want it then disappear for 3 weeks, hogging stuff on a 'dibs' that other people may want. In fact, on second thoughts, no dibs. If I haven't heard off you quickly after saying you want it, it's still for sale

4) If you've read this far, have a free pointless rule....

--------------x----------------x------------------x--------------------x---------------x------------x----------------x---------------------x---------------

The above line not evenly spaced with 'x's just to be annoying....

Manitou (Answer) Pro's, red with Specialized logos, 225mm steerer, go up and down, knobs seem to work, so to speak, will get some pics if any interest. Postage on these is horrendous as I only have access to ParcelFarce at £12 or £13 a pop, so going to say £15 collected or will post only if someone is prepared to pay the full postage costs.

GT seat collar QR, 32mm, scratched and a bit rough.......£4 posted

Kalloy seat post, marked with year date '96, 30mm/350mm to rails, Ritchey style, quite scratched up but would polish up better.......£7 posted

Deore V brakes, pads mismatched and worn, but main arms in excellent condition, can probably find some bolts/noodle/boot.....£7 posted

More to be added. Probably.

Sold stuff....

2 x my magical Mystery Boxes, never knowingly disappointed anyone, slight price increase as I need to cover postage and make a tiny bit for myself......£12 posted each
Kalloy 30.4mm seat post.....£7 posted
Specialized QR bolt.....£4 posted
Specialized Rockhopper Comp FS 1997 frame only.....£10 collected
Hope 36.4mm collar for Trek, etc.......£4 posted
LH 3 speed shifter, went in box with some other bits, prob about £3

Attachments

• Bits for sale 005.JPG
    Bits for sale 005.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Bits for sale 004.JPG
    Bits for sale 004.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Bits for sale 003.JPG
    Bits for sale 003.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Bits for sale 002.JPG
    Bits for sale 002.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Bits for sale 001.JPG
    Bits for sale 001.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Forks 012.JPG
    Forks 012.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 573
  • Forks 010.JPG
    Forks 010.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 573
  • Forks 007.JPG
    Forks 007.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 573
Re:

Where in Somerset are you? I am interested in the frame but would need to twist a mates arm for a lift as I do not have a car. I am only in Bridport so not too far I would think.

Re:

Not a million miles away from Taunton, and J25 of the M5.... I have friends down your way I am due a visit to soon, but work is so mental I can't commit to anything anytime soon. I could meet somewhere like Crewkerne if that would help...? Have lots of other bits I could let you have if I don't have to post...

PM me to discuss if you want, to save clogging ad.

Re:

For clarity, MCsanandreas is having the Spesh frame, post and QR, plus both Mystery Boxes, after discussion via PM (and no, I didn't twist his arm.... :LOL: )

Rest still here, and I'm still a moody cow.....

LikeClockwork":3f7yitx9 said:
These are the rules!!:

1) If you say you want it, pay for it and I'll send it to you. It's a fairly simple concept. No more pay day loans. No more deferred payments. No more 'the dog ate your PayPal details'

2) Don't care if you leave me feedback or not, but I need to know when you have received something so I can throw away the proof of posting (I currently have a shoe box full of the damn things)

3) Post a reply here FIRST then prompt PM and payment. Don't say you want it then disappear for 3 weeks, hogging stuff on a 'dibs' that other people may want. In fact, on second thoughts, no dibs. If I haven't heard off you quickly after saying you want it, it's still for sale

LOL, can I pilfer this for all my future sales threads ;)

paddlingpool":14x6dye0 said:
LikeClockwork":14x6dye0 said:
These are the rules!!:

LOL, can I pilfer this for all my future sales threads ;)

Calm down dear, it's not commercial, it's retrobike!

Attachments

• mw.jpg
    mw.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,149
A MAN is in a critical condition at Southmeade Hospital after being discovered with a serious head injury outside the Flying Horse pub on Shakespeare Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Avon and Somerset Police said: “A 45-year-old man was found with a serious head injury in Shakespeare Avenue, Taunton, by a member of the public at around 2.30am this morning. Stuffed in the back of his throat was found a Royal Mail Proof of posting receipt.

“He was taken to Musgrove Park Hospital and has since been transferred to Southmead Hospital in Bristol, where he remains in a critical condition. “We’re investigating how the man suffered the injury and have cordoned off the area where he was found to carry out further enquiries there.

“If anyone was in the Shakespeare Avenue area last night or in the early hours of this morning, and have any information for us, please call 101 and quote log number 277 of 30/8.”

Shakespeare Avenue has now been cordoned off, with the police tape extending for some distance while a number of items are being recovered, including two mysterious boxes containing assorted heavy metal objects. Robbery does not appear to have been the motive for the attack as nothing of value has been found.

For the latest information from Avon and Somerset Police, visit, www.avonandsomerset.police.uk.

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

For the record, I know this isn't ebay, but you would be surprised how much I've been mucked about lately by various members when it comes to paying for bits they say they want, I've given credit, given deferred payment, given discount even when not asked for....

And then I hear nothing else. So, combine this with me being a 'woman of a certain age' who always acts with integrity and tries to keep her prices competitive to give everyone a chance....and you get the above set of Rules!!!

(And anyone can copy and paste them if they wish to their own ads, there is no copyright.... ;) )

The History Man":14796wy9 said:
A MAN is in a critical condition at Southmeade Hospital after being discovered with a serious head injury outside the Flying Horse pub on Shakespeare Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Avon and Somerset Police said: “A 45-year-old man was found with a serious head injury in Shakespeare Avenue, Taunton, by a member of the public at around 2.30am this morning. Stuffed in the back of his throat was found a Royal Mail Proof of posting receipt.

“He was taken to Musgrove Park Hospital and has since been transferred to Southmead Hospital in Bristol, where he remains in a critical condition. “We’re investigating how the man suffered the injury and have cordoned off the area where he was found to carry out further enquiries there.

“If anyone was in the Shakespeare Avenue area last night or in the early hours of this morning, and have any information for us, please call 101 and quote log number 277 of 30/8.”

Shakespeare Avenue has now been cordoned off, with the police tape extending for some distance while a number of items are being recovered, including two mysterious boxes containing assorted heavy metal objects. Robbery does not appear to have been the motive for the attack as nothing of value has been found.

For the latest information from Avon and Somerset Police, visit, http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk.
PMSL! Brilliant.......i see that an author has appeared in the street name? Freudian slip? ;-)

Hey Kaz ... when I first read your thread title, I thot this thread would be about some miffed/jilted middle-aged (soon to be ex-) wife that was fire-selling all her estranged hubby's prized possessions.

Back