Wheels and frames - SOME REDUCTIONS

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
All sales are UK only thank you, Paypal payment unless collecting and I will accept dirty old notes with the Queens head on :)

Ritchey Vantage Sport on Deore LX M550, 32h, Think these were off a GT karakoram but cant quite remember, sorry - no skewers , will clean up pretty well tho £40 posted

IMAG1930_zpsrv2v4iqb.jpg

IMAG1926_zpserh3uofa.jpg

IMAG1928_zps0kw4o5rx.jpg

IMAG1927_zpslvhpwrfh.jpg

Mavic M261 PSP rims In great condition on Suntour hubs, 36 hole Stainless steel spokes, includes 7 speed block.

£45 posted via courier UK only NOW £40

IMAG1891_zpsmha2zh0b.jpg

IMAG1893_zpsmni3uhsq.jpg

IMAG1892_zpsodrprd9i.jpg

IMAG1885_zps0p8ka5ug.jpg

IMAG1883_zpsvachkedc.jpg

IMAG1890_zpsh0qqioxw.jpg

IMAG1888_zpsmpomw1oi.jpg

➡️ 19" Ritchey <<we all giggle>> Saracen Kili ??? frame, we all have seen these around, theyre nicer in the flesh, very light and underrated in my opinion. takes a 1-1/8 fork, nice cable routing boss detail, ritchey dropouts, externally butted at bottom of seat tube. don't think this one has ever been built up but does have storage marks/ chips but no dings or dents.

£65.00 inc courier delivery ON HOLD :? [/size]

➡️ NOS Circuit FO........... suspension frame, heat treated 7005 aluminium, cantilever frame only with rocker straddle, brand new with very little storage marks at all, nice vibrant paint, never heard of them myself but its nice and light......and is almost identicle to a Kona Sex too!!!

£75 posted via courier NOW £70

IMAG1801_zpswktc5vxp.jpg

IMAG1804_zpsxozhadns.jpg

IMAG1806_zpsque62pvn.jpg

IMAG1805_zpskbfpncpg.jpg

IMAG1802_zpslbbfxobj.jpg

IMAG1803_zps8grscnqi.jpg

If your in the market for a cheap pair of straight forks I have these, theyre P2 alikes, 410mm a-c, 220mm ahead steerer, Rattlecan black....£14 posted SOLD

Kona fork hanger £7 posted sold

sachs New Success hub on Old decal 32h M231, stainless spokes. takes std 7spd shimano cassette and is super smooth hard to find hub for a euro build................. £20 courier delivery SOLD for £16.50

Pace MXC ? I believe that is they, not a big suspension fan so not sure, this has the Cantilever hanger which seems hard to come by on these, stanchions are clean and in great nic, it does need new elastomers though, last pic shows it compressed down, again I am no expert with these. 223mm steerer ahead. £75.00
17.5" Haro Extreme, lovely bright paint £65 couriered to your door SOLD
Kona Project 2 forks, Triple butted, black, ahead approx 200mm steerer, used condition. £45 posted SOLD

RBG

Re:

P2 Forks currently on hold but a-c is roughly 410mm

All pms replied to....

RBG

Re:

Wheel sold pp

What's up with you all... few nice frames... are you scared to start a new build..... will she kill you when she see's yet another frame :LOL:

RBG

Re:

Sadly, I'll bow out as I need an a to c of 420 ish on the forks. GLWS, H.

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":2mpbdnjk said:
Wheel sold pp

What's up with you all... few nice frames... are you scared to start a new build..... will she kill you when she see's yet another frame :LOL:

RBG

I already have the Saracen Tange Prestige tubed frameset! :cool:

Was only riding it this week! :LOL:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":33eq4w0w said:
I already have the Saracen Tange Prestige tubed frameset! :cool:

Was only riding it this week! :LOL:

You heard the man!

P2 forks are under offer but some nice frames on offer

RBG

Back