Merlin Titanium frame

Rio

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Selling my Merlin frame. It's in great condition, no cracks and a true and straight frame. Previous owner gave it a fresh Polish and new decals (which are still in great condition!). One of the bottle cage mounts on the down tube is a little loose, but still works fine. I discovered a very tiny dent in the downtube, just above the BB. Nothing serious, and you can only see it with the bike upside down and you look closely.

It's a '93 frame, 9960 frame number.

This frame will build an awesome bike that looks the part and rides like crazy!!!

It's an 18,5 inch frame, seattube measures 470 mm center to top.
Top tube measures 575 mm.
Headtube 107 mm long, 1 inch diameter.

600 euro plus shipping costs and this baby is yours.

For pictures check the link in my signature, and check this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hoa1duhr623f ... 1bEca?dl=0

For detailed pictures or shipping costs drop me a pm.
(I can do a pretty good deal on shipping to most EU countries, including shipping and some sort of Insurance)

I also have a as good as new threaded Chris King and a super lightweigt Manitou with a crown that fits and titanium bolts inside (the long ones that go through the elastomers)

Double-E F":97r27ev5 said:
Nice frame :cool:!

What about 'till death do us part' and all that.?

;)

GLWS

Parting with this frame does make me die a little bit ;-)

But need funds for a new project. And space in my shed. And more poor man's excuses :)

Re: Re:

RockiMtn":3fccjjhu said:
sell the stumpy… keep the merlin! ;)

That would solve the 'space in my shed' problem. I just don't think I can find someone who is willing to pay Merlin money for a Stumpy ;-)

You'll regret it ;)

My Merlin isn't my most striking retro bike but it's definitely the last one i would part with. Nothing feels or rides the same.

Bump!

I've got a really nice black Chris King that fits this frame, and a super light Manitou fork. See my signature for the link to the build thread.

That's a stunning frame. If only I hadn't just bought an RC200!

Read the build post too. Really nicely done. I don't suppose you still have those RaceFace cranks and fancy selling them?

Latest posts

Back