1995 Sunn 5000 Max 17" £100

ninety

Onnnne Huuuunnnndrreeed and Eigggghhhhty
Feedback
View
Hello

For sale is my beautiful Sunn. Sadly, it's been in the shed at Mam and Dad's for the last 10 years, I've had finally had to come to the realisation that I'm unlikely to ride it again. It's a 17" Tange triple butted Cr-Mo frame, with Mavic 217SUP rims, Deore LX brakes, front mech and rear hub, with Gripshift SRT800 and Brute (Sunn) finishing kit. The bike is in excellent condition and I'd really like it to go to a good home.

I'd like £100. It's located in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, and it's in great nick. I'm having trouble uploading photos at the moment, so if you'd like to see some more, or ask any questions, please let me know. I hope the price is fair, but if not, let me know - it's really important to me that the bike goes to a good home, so if that's you, I'd like to sell you it! Thanks for looking, A

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,286
Re: 1995 Sunn 5000 Max 17", plus Pace RC35s and Magura HS33

interested in the forks buddy if youll post some pics and post them?

cheers, chris

Interested in the brake/fork package.

Re:

Hi Longun

Sorry, I can't post these - they're at Mam and Dad's house, so I don't want them packing and posting things (though they'll accept visitors and provide cups of tea!)

Thanks
A

pending pics may be worth the drive then :)

Re:

Here's the forks - they're hung above the car in the garage at the moment, hence the weird angle. Forks are in great nick, but would probably benefit from some fresh elastomers (if I can find my spares, I'll include them). The brake is in good working order, but isn't fit for a show bike...

Attachments

• IMG_1518 copy.jpg
    IMG_1518 copy.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,190

bugger, i was hoping they were the early rc35's :( sorry dude, ill have to pass them on to the next in line

ta

Bump for a price drop...

Re: 1995 Sunn 5000 Max 17", Pace RC35s and Magura HS33 £120

All still for sale, back to the top for a price drop - there must be a good home for this out there...

Latest posts

Back