SOLD Manitou M-SPORT suspension forks & box of NOS springs

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD

Hey guys, an unexpected car bill is coming my way soon so need to sell of some future build parts :(

First to go is a tidy set of Manitou forks, externally polished by my fair hands. Stanchions are in good order with lovely chrome. Brace has a canti cable hanger, nice clear shock boots, lower legs are Easton E9.

Steerer is 1 1/8", 165mm total length, 25mm of thread, some damage to threads after 15mm but I've screwed a headnut down and it goes all the way.

Elastomers will need replacing for use but it will include a box load of NOS RockShox springs so you can use some of these, sounds odd but I've used some in Manitou 3's before with great results.

You can also get elastomers here if you prefer rubber ;)

https://www.suspensionforkparts.net/esh ... h-kit.html

Show your interest here please then PM.

£40 posted in the UK for the lot, happy to post worldwide also.

Re: Manitou M-SPORT suspension forks & box loads of NOS springs

Elastomers will need replacing for use but it will include a box load of NOS RockShox springs so you can use some of these, sounds odd but I've used some in Manitou 3's before with great results.

Please tell me more. What RS springs have fit into your M3's? :D

Mr Crudley":2chi3xkp said:

Please tell me more. What RS springs have fit into your M3's? :D

I fitted two of the shorter ones suitable for Judy's into each leg on the 3's. Worked a treat :)

Minifreak":3gnq12ak said:
I fitted two of the shorter ones suitable for Judy's into each leg on the 3's. Worked a treat :)

I'll take them if you are keen to split and they are medium/firmer.
Thanks alot for the info.

Mr Crudley":2l4i5fjn said:
Minifreak":2l4i5fjn said:

I'll take them if you are keen to split and they are medium/firmer.
Thanks alot for the info.

I'll check what springs I have and PM you

Back