PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
SOLD
➡️ Campagnolo seatpost binder bolt nos and mint £19.50
➡️ Dia Compe 4 finger levers from the mid 1980's, possibly an early version of the 282? These are in very nice condition £15
➡️ Sakae SX triple chainset with 175mm cranks and original Oval-Tech 23-38-48 rings. The cranks have some tarnishing but very little in the way of scratches. Rings are in very nice condition £22.50
➡️ Answer Manitou fork for spares/repair 1" threaded steerer 130mm long. You can see that the back of one of the stanchions has a bit of nasty corrosion. They aren't completely seized but moving them up and down is very stiff and must be done manually i.e. there is zero rebound £20
➡️ 1" Syncros Cattleprod with noodle hard to find generally but especially with this 130mm reach, zero rise and in very good condition. Has a small scrape on the back £100# ➡️ Deore XT M008 8 speed shifters in decent condition £22.50
➡️ Deore DX headset nos in unopened box 1 1/8" £22
➡️ XT M734 canti's. Full bike's worth, no straddles or mounting bolts £15
➡️ Kona Velocity stem 125mm reach with pretty much zero rise 1 1/8". This is the polished version which you don't see that often. Has the original bung and is in nice condition - it doesn't actually look like it's ever been fitted but has a few scuffs etc. The decal on the front is upside down :? £27.50
➡️ Blue USE post in a monster 425mm length. The ano is a little mottled but it is in otherwise nice condition. I need to confirm but I'm pretty sure it's 25.0mm diameter £25
➡️ Deore/DX MT62 7 speed thumbies in minty condition. None of the usual corrosion to the clamps and, aside from a little dust, they are pretty much unmarked £30
➡️ XT 3x7 STI M095 in perfect working order and decent condition. A few scratches here and there but nothing too bad £30
➡️ XT M733 brake levers in good condition £25
➡️ Specialized BB-1 bar - this was nos when I bought it. I have mounted the stem and levers and done nothing else with it. £47.50
➡️ STX MC30 3x7 STI units in nice condition. For some odd reason one of the levers is black and the other is a bronze polished colour. From some angles you can't really tell though £15
➡️ XT 3x7 STI M091 in pretty good shape and perfect working order. The little rubber bungs that cover the gear cable entry points are of course missing but other than a few light scratches here and there and some fading to one of the logos these are looking good £25
➡️ Smoke/Dart II blackwall 2.1" tyres in decent used condition. Still plenty of tread on them and no splits, tears or any other damage £17.50
➡️ Specialized saddle unsure of the year. It's in decent shape but does have a small split on one side and a couple of creases in the covering £10
➡️ Deore XT M735 front mech 26.8 bottom pull in decent shape £12
➡️ Nice old mid 80's Specialized saddle. Has some water staining to the top and light corrosion to the rails but still very useable and very hard to come by £19
➡️ Iscaselle leather saddle. No date stamp but I would say late 1980's. Has a few scuffs and a couple of small nicks to the covering but otherwise in nice condition £12.50
➡️ Madison Gelflex saddle a bit rough around the edges but padding is still excellent £13.50
➡️ Vetta Lite Gel saddle from 1992 in very nice shape. The little marks you can see are just bits of glue or something, most of which I've picked off no. No rips or tears £13.50
➡️ Rolls saddle in nice condition. A few scuffs but no tears. Dated '07 but classic retro style £23.50
➡️ WTB SST.X saddle with small tear on rear and to one side, otherwise good £10
➡️ NOS Ritchey Extreme Condition low pro pads one pack has been opened but they've never been fitted £12
➡️ NOS Suntour XC Pro levers with Suntour Hardliner cables and crimps. May have the odd mark from storage as not in the original packaging £65
➡️ Kona Velocity stem 130mm reach with very slight rise 1 1/8". Unfortunately no bung but otherwise nice £15
➡️ Voodoo short sleeved jersey in XL When laid flat measures approx 52cm pit to pit and 79cm from top of collar to bottom of hem. Half zip and 3 rear pockets. Has the odd light mark but is in very good condition generally £24

Re: Sakae SX, DC levers, XT shifters, Campag binder, DX h/set...

Evening Mr. Raidan,

Can I put am tab on the Sakae SX cranks, Dia-Compe levers and the Campag seatpost binder?

PM on its way.

bump

bump

Bump

Re: XT shifters, DX h/set, Specialized saddle, Zefal bottle.....

Bump

Re: XT shifters, DX h/set, Specialized saddle *More added 12/03*

bump

Re: Re:

Tc":1xmpnlzg said:
Adrian are the pads for cantis?

Yep, for canti's Tony :)

Back