DEORE XT2 AND MORE.

steve5532

Retro Newbie
Hello I'm having a bit of a clearout and have the following items for sale:-
Deore XT2 (that's right 1989 vintage) two-finger brake levers,in very good cond. they just have some small paint chips missing off the end of the lever.Complete with rubber hoods.
Deore XT2 clamp-on front mech,bottom pull.It has some wear on the cage.The pivots are good as new because my bike spent more time being cleaned than ridden.
Deore XT2 pedals.These are the narrower race version.The bearings are still perfect but there are deep scratches in the ends of the cages and the pedal bodies are marked from my shoe plates.
Original Scott-Pederson self energising front cantilevers.Mechanically fine,some scratches and the graphics have worn off of them.
Suntour self-energising rear brakes,again mechanically fine but some cosmetic scratches.
Zero components bottom bracket axle and bearing assembly.Never been used.For some reason I threw the cups for this away but if someone has the cups or could bodge some up, this is a rare UK made item.
If anyone is interested in these parts,then please get in touch and make me an offer.
I've got some more parts including a Paul's Component brake to sell as well, I just need to find them!

Any chance of a photo of the front and rear cantis and an indication of how much you're looking for?

My e-mail address is in my profile.

Cheers

Ed

Back