NOS Ringle, Spinergy, XTR ETC

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bonjour! It's been a while since I've been on here and in my absence my life went from good to great to complicated to Aaarrgh!!! To try and get it back to good I'm selling everything off that I don't absolutely need.

This project never got any further and has been wrapped in a blanket ever since so all the NOS is still NOS (as long as you don't count it being hung together like this as use) all the shiny bit's are still shiney.

I have already sold the frame and fork and they are either with their new families or on their way. I have also sold the Ringle Post but it was to be sent to another country and I kept forgetting to get it sorted so the guy may be getting a refund and it will available again if so.

Wheels: Spinergy Spox M2 ceramic NOS £300
Tyres: Panaracer Smoke/Dart magic NOS £150
Quick releases:
Wheel: X-lite CamLok Red NOS £60
Seat: X-lite Ti Red bolt NOS on Hope clamp XTR grey NEW £30
Headset: Hope XTR grey NEW £40
Seatpost: Ringle Moby Red NOS SOLD
Stem: Ringle Zooka Red NOS £150
Cranks: RaceFace Turbine Black NOS £150
Chainrings: RaceFace Team Rings Black with polished teeth NOS £80
Brakes: Onza Hola Polished £100
Pedals: Cannondale Octopus special edition RAW polished NEW £60

It's been a while since I've looked into any of this stuff and I've found it hard to find any comparable stuff to gauge a fair price for some of it so if I'm way off on any of it please message me!

More pictures of the parts can be found in my old build thread but I'll gladly take any extra ones you need.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=81974&hilit=killer+v+cometh

Have fun!

Staf.

Attachments

• Killer V Breakdown.JPG
    Killer V Breakdown.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,127
Re:

Sorry mate forks already sold pending. and I'll add the prices paid for bits thanks for the welcome back.

Back