Hagan Titanal with XT

Kobike

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I decided to sell two of my bikes, one of them is this rare Austrian Hagan Challenge.

Frame size is 19 or 20" (depends on your measure, as the seat tube ends far from top tube), I'm 178cm, the seat height is setted to my size in the photos.
Frame material is Titanal, what is an Aluminium alloy, you can find articles about is in the net. I'm sure it is not the best bicycle frame material, but it works and part of the bicycle history...and looks so cool :)
Fork is Marzocchi XC700, decals are not so nice, but otherwise in very good condition. I changed the o-rings and the oil. I surprised that the inside is like new. It works perfectly.
All components are 730 XT series, including pedals and headset (1" threaded!). They do their job, as expected :)
Saddle is San Marco Rolls, it is also perfect...the legend is true...

Price is 300 GBP posted.

Check the photos and let me know if additional info or photo needed:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1170029445 ... directlink

Attachments

• 20160114_082030.jpg
    20160114_082030.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 2,036
Re:

I just googled Tit Anal ...I wouldn't advise anyone else do it ...especially not at work. :D

Hotwheels.":2qk5s6m0 said:
Titanal...that has to be a joke, surely?!
Antstark":2qk5s6m0 said:
I just googled Tit Anal ...

Not at "hole"
There are pharmaceutical creams which contain some titanium for hemorrhoids :mrgreen:

Someone interested on the frameset?
Frame + fork (Marzocchi XC700) + headset (XT) + stem (Ritchey) for 150 GBP posted?

Back