Clearout of parts AC Chub hub, Marin, SDG, XTR, Azonic etc

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Dibs first, followed by pm.

Shimano Deore XT (M750) 3x9 Shifters.
Really nice condition, tiny marks on levers and on reverse of one pod. Everything fully functional. £20

Shimano 100GS Brake Levers plus front shifter
IMO these have a real 80s retro look to them. They're low end, but if they look right with the kit on your frame... Only the front mech shifter's included, can't find the rear one. This shifter appears to be for double chainring shifting only. It's a little gunked up with old grease so I will flush it with WD40 before its sold. Levers and shifter are mechanically sound, with all parts included and adjusting bolts moving freely. All parts show scuffs here and there, and the right hand lever end has scraped a wall which removed the tip of the plastic coating. £7

An SDG Bel-Air ST I-beam saddle
This is in excellent condition, no signs of use visible besides a scrape on the back. I-beam seatposts can still be bought new for this design. £12

A Shimano XTR (M900) 32 hole front hub.
This isn't really for sale, seeing as the condition doesn't meet the standard I sell things by. I'll just include it free with anything else bought (plus extra postage, if needed). The hub is fine except for the fact that one of the cones is noticeably pitted. The matching race does also show wear, but not the pitting that can be felt by touch, as with the cone. Even with a new cone fitted this race will wear faster than the one on the other side. You might just wish to use it for parts, as some are pretty unusual/rare, but I would think the hub would be usable with just a replacement cone, as long as you regrease/clean it regularly to prolong its life.

I think these will be the final bits I'll be adding.
First we have:

AC Chub rear hub.
This is a pretty exotic US bit of kit, quite sought after and not too common. A web review of this, model showed a front and rear set would retail at $300 in 2010. This is a 32 hole hub with Shimano fitting freehub, and has cartridge bearings. OLN is 130mm. The hub is in excellent condition with no marks showing, and the only things to mention are that some of the logo has rubbed off, and the axle nut holding the freehub in place shows marks from spanner adjustment. Bearings are nice and smooth, the hub generally looks to have had little use. £20.

Blackburn 46t chainring.
Fitting is 110bcd. Teeth show some of the anodizing has worn off, but apart from that no wear. £5.

Marin Lite flat bars.
In pretty excellent condition. Not cut down. 25,4mm clamp size. Some of the logo has worn off and some faint stem insertion scratches on the reverse, but that's about it. £5.

Suntour XR300 front mech.
Fully working and adjustment bolts not seized. Shows some marks on the chrome. 28.6mm clamp size. Bottom pull. £3.

Avid cable stop/guide thingy.
Not entirely sure what this gadget is. It clearly accepts a brake outer cable at one end and allows the inner cable to be pointing in the opposite direction to the outer cable. It's apparently suspended in the air though (it doesn't fit to the frame etc) so I can't say what it's application is. Yours free if you buy anything else.

Azonic O.R.C. stem
Excellent condition, except for a couple of tiny marks. Length 10.5cm. Clamp size 25.4mm, and fits 11/8" steerers. £5

Specialized stem
Very good condition, only showing some faint scratches. 31.8mm clamp size. I think there's something like a 15 degree rise on it. And steerer clamp looks to be the 1 1/4" size, but I do have the original shim it came with to bring it down to 1 1/8". I'll add a pic of this soon. The stem's Specialized graphics are done in white, so not too noticeable in the pics. £3

Alloy flat bars
Condition is excellent. These came with the above stem- if you'd like them as a pair then the price will be £5, otherwise it's £3.

Ritchey Comp flat bars
Excellent condition, only slight clamp overtightening shows from one of the bar ends. Don't look to have been cut down. £5

Ritchey seatpost
Excellent condition. Length 31cm, diameter 27.2mm. £5

Bontrager Bar Ends
These would seem to be Bontrager, going by the fact they've bontrager end and side caps. Used with scratches on the reverse. £3

WTB Rocket saddle
As fitted to a nineties Trek I bought. No rips or tears, pretty much good as new. £7

Specialized standard grips
Fine condition but starting to show wear. £3

GB ergo shaped grips
Excellent condition besides having been cut down to fit on the bars. £3

A new pair of Aztec disc brake pads. They still have their original bag but I've lost the other packaging they came with. And one of the pad springs/holders has gone missing, but if the pads are to replace existing ones then you will already have these bits. Model no is 14B-1. £3

Paypal gift is my preferred payment type, all prices don't include postage. Royal Mail's standard 2nd class rate is £2.80, so this is what you'll be paying unless you ask for a different service. Possibly cheaper if it fits inside a letter envelope, ask for price.

Also selling some road bike stuff in my two other threads, if anyone's interested.

Re: Clearout of parts XT, Ritchey, WTB etc

No problem. I've added the info to the seatpost description.

Re: Clearout of parts XT, Ritchey, WTB, SDG, XTR etc

Popular seatpost:)
Please pm me and we can arrange things.

Ritchey Comp bars please.

Just waiting to hear from the above chap re the bars. If there's no word from him soon, they're yours.

Back