FS: Overburys Pioneer, size: 21 inch (circa '87)

onethejugster

Retro Newbie
As above, blue & white (photos available on request) replete with biopace chainset, blue anodized QRs (of course), seatstay mounted u-brake, end bars, plenty of wear resulting in 1 split rim (Mavic Oxygen) & a small hole in the non-driveside chainstay - steel too real in this case. However, may be of interest to amatuer frame builder types ;-).

Currently residing in the holding area (a mate's house in Bromley) who is taking a van load of donations to Re-cycle in Colchester, thanks to lack of interest on STW & Cycling+. However, if you want to save this rare beast from being chopped up, cannabilized & turned into a trailer & fancy a project drop me a line & it's got a stay of execution. :)

Don't want much money, just happy to give it a good home especially if you can collect it (I'm in East London).

Can't seem to attach pix via the website mailing, so I've mailed you with my e-mail address, drop me a reply & I'll post the photos straight over. :)

Worked fine but got mixed up with name and size . :oops:
too big for me .

Really nice bike ,

Hi John,

Just sent the uncompressed photos over including those illustrating the rather unfortunate chainstay hole, caress of steel & all that. ;-)

Back