Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:08 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:53 pm
Posts: 208
Location: lee on solent
27.0 syncros post still available?


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:52 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
primo wrote:
27.0 syncros post still available?

There's a small part missing. So nope, not yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:38 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:32 pm
Posts: 22
Hi. Do you still have any Syncros half shells? Just what I am looking for. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
Rfriend1975 wrote:
Hi. Do you still have any Syncros half shells? Just what I am looking for. Thanks

I have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
primo wrote:
27.0 syncros post still available?

HA! Found one in 27.0, your request. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:15 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
And for all others in the future about that post.
5x ø26,8 / 2x ø27.0 / 3x ø27,2 are coming up.
Full silver could be done, 'cause if got black decals. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:13 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
The Suntour/WTB will be come up, too. The last 3 in ø31,8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:11 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:32 pm
Posts: 22
synlos wrote:
Rfriend1975 wrote:
Hi. Do you still have any Syncros half shells? Just what I am looking for. Thanks

I have.


Great. I’m a newbie so can’t PM you. I’d also like a set of the bolts & the top part of the shell if you sell those too please. I have the originals but they aren’t in a very good condition. Many thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:21 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Germany
Rfriend1975 wrote:
Great. I’m a newbie so can’t PM you. I’d also like a set of the bolts & the top part of the shell if you sell those too please. I have the originals but they aren’t in a very good condition. Many thanks.

Ah yes, 10 or less posts. I'll PM you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:48 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:32 pm
Posts: 22
synlos wrote:
Rfriend1975 wrote:
Great. I’m a newbie so can’t PM you. I’d also like a set of the bolts & the top part of the shell if you sell those too please. I have the originals but they aren’t in a very good condition. Many thanks.

Ah yes, 10 or less posts. I'll PM you.


Hi Tom. Thanks for the message. Can’t reply yet by PM but yes please to all.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: duncan_ej, h1rd, Majestic-12 [Bot], smokerings and 120 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group