Three Klein Adroit for sale

colonia

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

here are two framesets and one complete bike from my collection for sale. They are in very very good condition and hard to find...

1.) MC1 Adroit Rainforrest in size 18 for 4.000,- €

2.) MC2 Adroit 20th Anniversary with Strata in size 19 for 4.000,- €

3.) MC1 Adroit Gator Linear Fade Size 18 complete bike for 7.000,- € Comes with only the best parts in perfect/NOS condition. Full XTR M 900 set, Mavic ceramic, Klein seatpost, Flite Evo1 carbon saddle, Hutch mini bear traps....

They are all original, no repaints and of course with rigid forks!
No dents, no fading, no drilled holes, no chainsuck and no crack at the seatpost clamping.

Worldwide shipping and Paypal payment is no problem.

Kind regards

Daniel

colonia":1xk1lp0i said:
Hi,

here are two framesets and one complete bike from my collection for sale. They are in very very good condition and hard to find...

1.) MC1 Adroit Rainforrest in size 18 for 4.000,- €

2.) MC2 Adroit 20th Anniversary with Strata in size 19 for 4.000,- €

3.) MC1 Adroit Gator Linear Fade Size 18 complete bike for 7.000,- € Comes with only the best parts in perfect/NOS condition. Full XTR M 900 set, Mavic ceramic, Klein seatpost, Flite Evo1 carbon saddle, Hutch mini bear traps....

They are all original, no repaints and of course with rigid forks!
No dents, no fading, no drilled holes, no chainsuck and no crack at the seatpost clamping.

Worldwide shipping and Paypal payment is no problem.

Kind regards

Daniel
Any pics to follow ?

Hi, could I ask if the "MC2 Adroit 20th Anniversary with Strata" did sell and if so for what price. I want to put my own Adroit MC2 Anniversary up for sale but need to figure out how much to ask. (asking here: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=357683 )
Regards,

Back