Rock Shox, odyssey.. middleburn. Reduced.! 15/02.!

birdnestboy

Retro Guru
This is Somethin new for me.. I've only ever bought things on here.. I don't really sell things but I really have no need for these part so they have to go..

All prices include UK postage.. Over seas will be more so just ask.. Payment by Paypal as a gift or you pay the fees, the usual.. :)

Fully open to offers on anything and collection prices cheaper from South Lincolnshire..

So first up..

Rock Shox indy XC came of a 96 Lts.. Move but will need new elastomers or I can sort out some springs for a bit more.. 1 1/8 steerer 195mm long.. Stickers in pretty good condition but some pitting to the brace and dropouts.. Reduced £20

3dv odyssey brake booster with all bolts and spacers.. A couple of marks but the logos are good and the purple isn't faded.. £6.50 sold..

Club Roost stem in red.. Originally powder coated but now anodised with stainless bolts.. £12 posted

Shimano LX part groupset.. Cantis rear mech shifter/levers (shifters for parts only) drive side crank
£27.50 posted..

I also have some rigid carbon forks that are newer so will be lasting them in the 98 onwards for 80 posted.. More added there too..

Pictures here..

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/birdn ... for%20sale

Re: Rock Shox, flite, odyssey..

Your photo album is private, so can't access pics. Never used Photobucket though, so can't help on how to 'un-private' it!

Re: Rock Shox, flite, odyssey..

What springs do you have for the xc's ?

Re:

I have various springs that I have been using in my Manitous which seem to work pretty well so could sort some to go in these.. They vary in length and stiffness so you can mix and match.. PM me if you're interested.. :)

Back