STOLEN GT LTS Thermoplastic & PROFLEX 856 - MANCHESTER, M21

SavagePower

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
UPDATE 30/10/2015:
Update: It has come to light that recently my stolen Proflex 856 appeared on Gumtree and then on eBay, both located in Greater Manchester.

The GT LTS has not surfaced.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THEM.

REWARD STILL REMAINS FOR THEIR RETURN TO ME

PLEASE SHARE

STOLEN in MANCHESTER, CHORLTON: between 12noon - 6.30am - 25 Feb 2015

My cherished 1996 Proflex 856 and 1996 GT LTS(early STS) mountain bikes were stolen in Manchester, UK in the early hours of this morning.

**Proflex 856- Elastomers, and XT, Magura Yellow RaceLine Hydralic Rim Brakes. 16" Frame, Tioga Pyscho Tyres

**GT LTS: Carbon Fibre & Aluminium Thermoplastic with full XTR, Titanium rear pivot, Panaracer Fire XC tyres and Mavic Ceramic rims (NOTE The scumbags left the rear wheel so it will have the wrong, mismatched rear wheel)

REWARD for the return of the bike(s)!

CONTACT ME ON: 07595954254

(These bikes were locked to the wall within a 'secure' locked, reinforced bikes store within a 'secure' car park)

MODS - I'M NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS FOR MAX VISUAL IMPACT, PLEASE HELP. THANKS GUYS.... A VERY, VERY UPSET RETROBIKER. :(

FACEBOOK POST TO SHARE: https://www.facebook.com/bensavagesneak ... 0245379195

GTLTS5.jpg

Proflex856.jpg

Re:

Gutted for you mate.

Will keep an eye out down this way for you.

Keep an eye out on Gumtree ect and the other usual places.

Re: STOLEN GT LTS (Carbon) & PROFLEX 856 -PICS - MANCHESTER, M21

Thanks mate, I'm doing that, hope as they're so rare they get found in once piece in the mint condition they were in when they were with me.

Argh mate!!!! F***ing scum, I really feel for you.

Let's hope they turn up safe.

Thanks dude, me too, hoep they do, if anyone sees them ANYWHERE let me know 07595954254 Ben, reward for their return.

Re:

I'll post on facebook for you as I'm a Northenden boy living in Cornwall... know loads of people in South Manchester.

Really gutted for you as I know the feeling well having two bikes nicked from my place when I lived in Didsbury. Hope they turn up safe and well.

al.

Re:

Gutted for you mate... Left the crime capital of chorlton recently, for the safety and peace of edgeley, Stockport!

Will keep the old minces peeled for them

G

Re: Re:

al":2sx4tjba said:
I'll post on facebook for you as I'm a Northenden boy living in Cornwall... know loads of people in South Manchester.

Really gutted for you as I know the feeling well having two bikes nicked from my place when I lived in Didsbury. Hope they turn up safe and well.

al.

Thanks mate, my facebook post is below if it works you could share that if it helps. Thank you. It's not a nice feeling as you know, frustration and anger... hey ho I live in the thought that my life is better than theirs

https://www.facebook.com/bensavagesneak ... 0245379195

Re: Re:

unkleGsif":t8gwxx0k said:
Gutted for you mate... Left the crime capital of chorlton recently, for the safety and peace of edgeley, Stockport!

Will keep the old minces peeled for them

G

Thanks mate, appreciate that, Chorlton is a good place as you know, it's just a city, sadly these things happen, doesn't change the fact I'm more than angry.

Back