Brodie Sovereign/Catalyst (pre-94) frame/fork decals

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
One complete set of Brodie Sovereign/Catalyst decals. I state these as pre 1994, after which the fonts became more italicized. These were meticulously recreated from tracing existing decals from a frame and in conjunction with catalogue scans in the case of "brodie" decals. Includes as seen: "brodie" down tube, "sovereign" or "catalyst" top tube, and 4 x "b" decals for head/seat tube and fork leg placement.

$35 USD with international shipping included for the set. Available in black or white. Other colours can be offered but without a mutual reference guide, may not be the exact colour you want.

Attachments

• DSC07614.JPG
    DSC07614.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,844
Re: Brodie Sovereign (pre-94) white decals

I don't have the artwork to work from, but if you could offer some pics, measurements and/or tracing, i don't see why not!

I'll be creating climbMax artwork soon from my recent acquisition. ;)

what about a 90 Catalyst? and can you do other colours? thanks Frank!

and you should send a sample or two to Toxik Harold as well. He'd love to know another source of decals as well as being within Canada

BC":3tngvqd5 said:
what about a 90 Catalyst? and can you do other colours? thanks Frank!

and you should send a sample or two to Toxik Harold as well. He'd love to know another source of decals as well as being within Canada
see third post ;) , and yes i can supply other colours…
RockiMtn":3tngvqd5 said:
can offer catalyst decals in place of sovereign as well ;)

as for Toxik, i could be wrong but i would think he already has his own source.

He can get some from Cyber, owners of Brodie, but they are limited in colours and models. He does his own in the past as he some knowledge with graphics software, but I know first hand he would love to know of a (Canadian) source were he could get all the models with choices of colours just by sending an email to someone. I'd def send him samples. He's always painting and restoring bikes and would be a great connection for both of you.

Back