manitou sx carbon

thomas

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have a set of manitou sx carbon forks with lock out i am going to sell as spare or repair. I obtained these in a joblot of bike stuff and am going to sell them as they are. They are in fair condition and seem to function ok. They do have leaks. And for some reason one of the bolts on the bottom of one of the fork legs does not seem to be original. They also have a lock out. And i think they are 1998/99 ish. They have an alloy steerer and are very very light. But they are no good to me and i am not going to put any work into them. If they were bombers, i would strip them and rebuild them with confidence. But im not too clued up on these. So if there is any interest for these, I think £25 is a fair price. + cost of post. If anyone is interested i will take loads of pics and upload them tomoz :D

They are the same as these one:

viewtopic.php?t=220556

The steerer is 175mm long 1"1/8th. there is some rub under the arch where i would guess someone has ran stupidly big tyres ? any more pics anyone let me know.

this is the bike it was on when i got the joblot. I sold the frame on here a few months back.

Good price, I would gladly have another set of these if I had any patience at all for taking forks apart... Just about the lightest mass produced forks ever made at about 1.2kg actual weight, possibly along with the Indy SLs and some of the fanciest SIDs

Back